Urgent Glitch

Got something to say that does not fit into any of the other forums? or just general chit chat, Post in here.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Trixie9819
Apprentice Crafter

Urgent Glitch

Post by Trixie9819 »

Ok, not sure where to put this, since this is not really a crafting thing.

GU10 has borked the banks.

If you banktip an ent, it keeps tipping them every few minutes until your bank is drained (or you take all the money from the bank, or the server resets)

Also, we are getting the purchase emails over and over. I can't confirm that I'm getting the money over and over, because I didn't track how much I had to begin with. But I will give it an hour or so and see if I have more emails and check the amount again.

But others have said it is taking from their bank each time it sends the email again, so.... you might want to check what you have, what you have sold recently, and how much money you have. I'm sure there are going to be MANY irate customers before this gets fixed. If it is doing the same thing.

This, along with the chat/guild chat/group chat/tells/system chat etc. all being broke is making it very difficult to play right now. They worked for a few hours after server reset and then started breaking again.
Sobuno
Developer

Re: Urgent Glitch

Post by Sobuno »

Changed this topic to be shown on every forum
Belisama
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Belisama »

hoi,

i guess they working on it - no chat channel and no mails avaiable now... *sigh*

Best Bel
Your domestic trader at Starsider TOG Mall: Tat WP -5101 -3308
You have resource for sale ? Check the TOG Holonet Channel for my offer
In Memoriam for all BE
Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon »

I am just happy that I cannot play tonight, having the party of the year at work :mrgreen:
Trixie9819
Apprentice Crafter

Post by Trixie9819 »

Ok, lastest word I've gotten from the boards (no inside information, darn it)

They don't know why it's happening, they are trying to track it down. They have taken the email and chat systems completely down for the time being.

I tested, you do get the money from your vendors if someone buys something, but no email.

The money is taken (as far as I can tell) only once out of the purchaser's account without an email.

This is happening on the high population servers, the lower population servers don't seem to have as much problems popping up.

If anyone hears anything more, let us know. But for now, I just screenshotted my vendors inventory just in case I need to check what I've sold.
fridge33sam
Intermediate Crafter

Post by fridge33sam »

There hasn't been an update yet posted here. Is this still an issue? I refrained from buying anyhting yesterday, and my vendors never sell, lol!

/Slakkarr
Iron Chef Slakkarr CEO, Fishboi Industries

Guild Joker Nagurra CFO, Wookhunter Enterprises

All Vendors located in Ft Revolt, 800 Meters from the Rebel Outpost on Rori, Flurry Server.
pezy
Novice Crafter

Post by pezy »

Its all fixed as of about 20:00 EST on 5 June 2009. Happy Days!
fridge33sam
Intermediate Crafter

Post by fridge33sam »

pezy wrote:Its all fixed as of about 20:00 EST on 5 June 2009. Happy Days!

Very cool! thanks!

All Vendors located in Ft Revolt, 800 Meters from the Rebel Outpost on Rori, Flurry Server.
Trixie9819
Apprentice Crafter

Post by Trixie9819 »

Yep, they put a fix in last night, but I wanted to wait until a few hours after the server reset to make SURE it was fixed and nothing else went wrong. Since it took a few hours for the glitches to start showing up.

I'm informed that, despite the 158 duplicate emails for one sale, it did NOT take the money from the poor guy's account 158 times, only once. This according to a trader who was able to check vs her credits and sales.

So I think we can all breathe easier now.
Monty Burns
Master Crafter

Post by Monty Burns »

I would perhaps wait a little bit before adding the dev team to your xmas card list, guild chat is intermittent, voice chat barely functions and little seems to have changed since yesterdays mess so I am loathe to declare vendors fixed.
fridge33sam
Intermediate Crafter

Post by fridge33sam »

Early this morning/late last night I got 1 mail stating that I had sold 1 item. I checked and my balance seemed to be correct. I didn't see any massive fluctuations.

/Slakkarr

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon »

Good news, hopefully I so not have to erase the Dev team from my will indefinitely 8)

/Zimoon