Greetings from Chilastra

Got something to say that does not fit into any of the other forums? or just general chit chat, Post in here.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Scin
Novice Crafter

Greetings from Chilastra

Post by Scin » Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:26 pm

Hey all, Chilastra native here. My char list's in my sig, if you're curious. I've got a CL90 Trader on Sunrunner too, but I don't know anyone on Sunrunner, so I don't play him often.

I'm glad to see there's a decent replacement for the original SWGCraft in progress. I'm sad to see the original spammed so badly. =/

On Chilastra, my characters are both members of the Imperial Army PA. If anyone sees me online, feel free to drop me a /tell. I have a bunch of resources lying around from the Old Days that I don't always have a use for.

I also have some crates of ALSes from when I was a master doc....dunno if they're used for anything these days or not.
Basilisk
Narado Karetyr - 3004 Artisan, 1000 Marksman

Chilastra
Scin Karetyr - CL88 Commando
Fuura Hengwen - CL90 Domestics Trader

Sunrunner
Amantis Genzhro - CL90 Domestics Trader

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Re: Greetings from Chilastra

Post by Zimoon » Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:35 pm

Welcome around, great to see you found your way over here :D

ALS are not used no more, but you set my memories spinning, I chose Medic >> Doctor as my first profession in SWG and fell in love with crafting that way. Don't delete them though, some people collect extinct items for decoration so they may be worth millions.

/Zimoon

Ekic
Novice Crafter

Post by Ekic » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:51 pm

Heya Scin ;)

Ekic
Novice Crafter

Post by Ekic » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:54 pm

Lol well guess I'm "greeting from Chilastra" as well since this is only my 2nd post....thought I came by here before :oops:

kolie
Novice Crafter

Post by kolie » Mon May 26, 2008 3:29 pm

Hello all. My name is Neton Kolie and I am on Chilastra as well. Im new to SWG and harvesting and am interested in talking to folks in SWG, especially if they are crafters/harvesters like myself.

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Mon May 26, 2008 6:40 pm

kolie wrote:Hello all. My name is Neton Kolie and I am on Chilastra as well. Im new to SWG and harvesting and am interested in talking to folks in SWG, especially if they are crafters/harvesters like myself.
Congrats to your first post here and welcome :D

/Zimoon