[Fixed] Fixing Site Entry Problem

Discussion and suggestions regarding the site and/or forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Kaliska

[Fixed] Fixing Site Entry Problem

Post by Kaliska » Fri May 30, 2008 12:54 am

Moderators,

I recently registered and accidently clicked that I was under age which sent me an email that requires a parent or guardian to sign and have faxed back to you. That would be great except you didn't include a fax number on the email you sent, nor do you have any email contact info for ANY of the moderators to ask for help. How the heck does one that runs into this problem get their original account fixed or contact you except by making a new account and emailing you like I'm doing now. By clicking the underage button your account is inactive so you can't use the forum to message you and with none of you having an email contact on your info and the Contact tab on the main menu opens nothing. This has been a royal pain in the rear end guys and should be fixed if possible. I'd like to get my original account up and running too when ya'll get the time too if you don't mind.

Kaliska

Sobuno
Developer

Re: Fixing Site Entry Problem

Post by Sobuno » Fri May 30, 2008 10:25 am

The Board Administrator e-mail is actually located right on the registration page, right above the CAPTCHA (The funny looking numbers and letters). I agree that it is rather hidden though

What is your original username?

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Fri May 30, 2008 10:31 am

And I've disabled COPPA now, seeing that SWG has the Teen ESRB rating which means the content of the game is unsuitable for ages 13 and lower

Kaliska

Fixing Site Entry Problem

Post by Kaliska » Fri May 30, 2008 11:19 pm

Original Name: Raanfalle

Thanks for the help

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Sat May 31, 2008 10:06 am

Kaliska wrote:Original Name: Raanfalle

Thanks for the help
Activated now, do you want this account deleted?

Kaliska

Post by Kaliska » Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:49 am

Thank you and yes, you can delete the Kaliska account.

Your help is much appreciated.

Kaliska

Post by Kaliska » Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:41 am

Just a quick note...

I'm having another problem when I log in with Raanfalle too. When I get to the the main web page and I'm not logged in yet I can visit the forums but not post. When I log in with Raanfalle all of the forums disappear and a little message appears which says No forums found on this board. I can still see the birthday and who's on sections but no forums. I did notice that if I click the board index a "clear all cookies" options appears and if I click that I'm logged off and the forums return. If I log out normally the forums immediately reappear as well. I'm not sure what is causing this but it looks like my login cookie is preventing me from seeing the forums while using my registered name. I've looked but can't seem to find the problem anywhere else. Maybe you can find out what is going on. Thanks.

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:53 am

Let me know if it is fixed now, won't delete your account before it is

Raanfalle
Novice Crafter

Post by Raanfalle » Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:10 pm

Ok...we are good to go now. Your help is much appreciated.

Go ahead and delete the other account now.

Thx again!!