ISD Droid reports and Flora

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Sobuno
Developer

Re: ISD Droid reports and Flora

Post by Sobuno » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:05 am

khammicazze wrote:Ok, seems working now. Think there was some stuff left from before. Ignore the noise :-)

As i think this won't be on the priority list of the swgemu devs, can't SWGCraft be changed and accept both? I know it is the wrong way of working, but like in the security sector, you could call it a virtual patch :-)
It's SWGAide that needs to be changed, the file would upload fine on SWGCraft if I remember correctly.

I have already made the necessary change in SWGAide, I just need to find the time to package a new release.

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:41 am

Sobuno wrote:
khammicazze wrote:Ok, seems working now. Think there was some stuff left from before. Ignore the noise :-)

As i think this won't be on the priority list of the swgemu devs, can't SWGCraft be changed and accept both? I know it is the wrong way of working, but like in the security sector, you could call it a virtual patch :-)
It's SWGAide that needs to be changed, the file would upload fine on SWGCraft if I remember correctly.

I have already made the necessary change in SWGAide, I just need to find the time to package a new release.
A new version has now been released.

khammicazze
Novice Crafter

Post by khammicazze » Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:10 pm

Great, working perfectly. Thx