ALL current resources for SR Alderaan are marked as unavailable?

Submit ideas and suggestions on how we display, catalogue and export the resources.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

SentientPeanutbutter
Novice Crafter

ALL current resources for SR Alderaan are marked as unavailable?

Post by SentientPeanutbutter » Thu May 28, 2020 9:17 pm

Resources on all planets for SR Alderaan are missing from Current Resources link. When I view Recent changes it appears that SWGCraft Parser marked everything as unavailable 10 hours ago. I can verify that for sure Galoe is still available for certain.

Would and admin please take a look?

Thank you for your time,
Sentient Peanutbutter

Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator

Re: ALL current resources for SR Alderaan are marked as unavailable?

Post by Savacc » Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:50 pm

Sorry, a storm in my area left me without Internet for four days. Saw this post before and wanted to research it, but then couldn't report till now.

It looks like it was not just your server, but all servers. Just checking again today, it looks like the SWGParsor is daily building back the "Current Resources" lists. This happened once before, but I haven't found the thread on it. I'll report back if/when I find more news.

Found the thread viewtopic.php?f=47&t=21044
Looks like the same issue. That time it was something GH changed. Not something I can do anything about.
Seems to me we are "rebuilding the Current Resources list daily" All I can do is see if it fixes itself.

SentientPeanutbutter
Novice Crafter

Post by SentientPeanutbutter » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:17 am

Ok, thank you for the response and investigative work.

Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator

Post by Savacc » Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:24 pm

Just checking my server, EiF, we have resources 13 days old, and 414 total resources. That means we have nearly rebuilt the Current Resources since, whatever we call it. More I have been looking to see if all resources get marked "unavailable" again, and I don't see that.

Checked your server today, SR Alderaan, you're at 458 resources. You have 13 Iron. You should have 16, So we're not quite there, but getting close. Do you have new planets? That could be another reason you're not at 16 on our site. Though statistically, you shouldn't be missing 3 that way.