Kashykk Tree House

Discuss any general aspect of crafting in this forum.

Moderators: Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

Harpua
Novice Crafter

Kashykk Tree House

Post by Harpua » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:04 pm

Someone gave me a schem while I was on today. Requires 500 Kashykk Flower Fruit and 500 Kashykk Conifer wood along with 15000 Hard Wood (which I don;t have handy). Enough people hand sampling in Kashykk to tell me it will be popular for a bit.

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Re: Kashykk Tree House

Post by Zimoon » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:18 pm

The schematic info is added in http://www.swgcraft.org/dev/viewschemat ... schem=1942

Rumors said at the SWG/SOE forum that it is possible to manufacture it. If that is true people need to sample 500,000 units of Kashyyykian Conifer Wood and 500,000 units of Kashyyykian Flower Fruit. Of course the 15,000,000 units of Hard Wood will cause a trouble too, but not impossible. I am waiting for confirmation 8)

/Zimoon

Monty Burns
Master Crafter

Post by Monty Burns » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:10 am

Zimoon wrote:The schematic info is added in http://www.swgcraft.org/dev/viewschemat ... schem=1942

Rumors said at the SWG/SOE forum that it is possible to manufacture it. If that is true people need to sample 500,000 units of Kashyyykian Conifer Wood and 500,000 units of Kashyyykian Flower Fruit. Of course the 15,000,000 units of Hard Wood will cause a trouble too, but not impossible. I am waiting for confirmation 8)

/Zimoon
The hard part is the Kashyyyk requirements, but I can usually pull out 250k in a few days of hand sampling.
15 million hard wood is pretty easy as well, 10-12 elites will pull up 1 million units a day on a 70% concentration easily.

The question I would ask is why anyone would want 1000 of these homes sure they are nifty but I am not sure I could unload 1000 of them.

Harpua
Novice Crafter

Post by Harpua » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:14 am

On Bria, someone was selling resource kits for 2 million each. Others were offering to craft it for 1.75 million. That will probably go down as the novelty wears off, but a 1 use schematic means they may be valuable in the future.

As an aside, I had only been to Jash briefly in my first go round and hadn't been there since I've been back. Sampling resources is very frustrating because of the size of the unplayable territory. At first I wondered why Kash resources weren't updated here. Now I know why.

Don't think it would be a bad ploy to wait for a resource shift, gather as much as you can and make a factory run.

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:30 pm

Official forums now read that the factory run was only at TC, and I would guess it was an oversight and possibly removed also there. Would have been great though.

However, the producers note on these gifts from Seven Years of Galaxies clearly stated that all items will be available in one form or the other in the future, exactly how not determined. Sp I guess also the tree house will be available as loot or something.

/Zimoon

Auq-Din
Novice Crafter

Post by Auq-Din » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:00 pm

Zimoon wrote:The schematic info is added in http://www.swgcraft.org/dev/viewschemat ... schem=1942

/Zimoon
Can "normal" members add schematics as well, or only moderators? :)
I noticed that the Jinkins J-1 and some other weapons (the WESTAR for example) are not in the database. ;)

Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator

Post by Savacc » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:17 pm

Auq-Din wrote:Can "normal" members add schematics as well, or only moderators? :)
I noticed that the Jinkins J-1 and some other weapons (the WESTAR for example) are not in the database. ;)
No, "normal" users of the site cannot add to nor edit the schematics database. However, if you post the missing schematics in this thread, someone with those privileges will add them for you. :D

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:43 pm

And we love and hug those that post info on schematics. A screen shot of the info from the datapad is great, plus possibly required level to craft it.

/Zimoon

Auq-Din
Novice Crafter

Post by Auq-Din » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:18 am

Ah OK, that's cool, I'll post the Jinkins info in that thread later today :)

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:06 pm

You can apply to be a Schematic Maintainer though; they are able to edit schematics just like moderators and admins.

Onyx
Chef Forum Moderator

Post by Onyx » Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:03 am

Harpua wrote:On Bria, someone was selling resource kits for 2 million each. Others were offering to craft it for 1.75 million. That will probably go down as the novelty wears off, but a 1 use schematic means they may be valuable in the future.

As an aside, I had only been to Jash briefly in my first go round and hadn't been there since I've been back. Sampling resources is very frustrating because of the size of the unplayable territory. At first I wondered why Kash resources weren't updated here. Now I know why.

Don't think it would be a bad ploy to wait for a resource shift, gather as much as you can and make a factory run.
We had someone on Kash on SS advertising the "2 mill" craft too. Totally disgusted me:( I have been offering to craft them for 75k each and even that makes me cringe lol.

However, sampling on Kash isn't all that bad--yes, the inaccessible areas make it annoying, but chefs (or at least this chef) have been sampling there when needed for years :)
Onyx, Chef Forum Moderator

Whitley's Fine Food & Drinks
Open for business since June 2004 -- Twilight's End, Naboo (-3036, 5300), Kettemoor

Official Domestic Goods Senator

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:40 am

My suggestion is to get the required resources, make your character searchable, craft the house and let the other player add credits to the trade window, only if her proposed tip is less than your thought price you say something.

You can tell them that this takes a lot of named resources, 15k of Decidious Wood and 2 different types of hand-sampled resources from Kashyyyk plus some components. If they do not at that point realize that anything decent is enough you tell them you may say that "no player has given me less than ..." or tell them your minimum price.

My experience is that when players are happy with your social skills, your role-playing, or just your outfit, then you are rewarded more than if you simply tell a price. Only in some cases you meet a total n00b but I guess the tips from other players makes it even with a lot on the plus side anyway :)

/Zimoon