PSG Component Crafting Instuctions Needed, Plz?

Ask & answer questions, submit ideas or post guides on the Armorsmith Expertise.

Moderators: Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

NilremWollohnep
Novice Crafter

PSG Component Crafting Instuctions Needed, Plz?

Post by NilremWollohnep » Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:29 pm

I'm back playing SWG after a year break and am exploring the crafting of PSGs.

I'm having a problem with crafting the sub-comps the AS can craft. I can see the four schems for the comps in my data pad but I can't see them when I use my clothing/armor crafting tool when near a crafting station.

Can anyone help me here? (Prolly a logic-lock in my old brain tissue.....retired 57yr. old former aerospace tech issues)

Thanks for the time and attention here guys. This URL rules for any trader!!!!!!!!!!
Server: Bloodfin
Guild:WOD
Vendors: SWP Ltd. Rori, PC:Concord Dawn

Zbignew
Intermediate Crafter

Re: PSG Component Crafting Instuctions Needed, Plz?

Post by Zbignew » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:19 pm

Welcome back NilremWollohnep,
I'm not an AS but I often have seen this type of question resolved due to mismatching of crafting tools and crafting stations. You could also try using a droid with all stations in it to cover all bases :wink: . Hope that helps, if not someone more knowledgeable will be along shortly. Again welcome and good luck.

Zbig
Proji--------------------------Syotr
Wannabe Droid Engineer-- Wannabe Ranger

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:27 am

Welcome around NW, great to see newcomers around here. And welcome back to game. Addictive, isn't it?

Farmers is not bad, where did Luke grew up? :lol:

/Zimoon

thegreywolfe
Advanced Crafter

Post by thegreywolfe » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:54 pm

NilremWollohnep wrote:I'm back playing SWG after a year break and am exploring the crafting of PSGs.

I'm having a problem with crafting the sub-comps the AS can craft. I can see the four schems for the comps in my data pad but I can't see them when I use my clothing/armor crafting tool when near a crafting station.

Can anyone help me here? (Prolly a logic-lock in my old brain tissue.....retired 57yr. old former aerospace tech issues)

Thanks for the time and attention here guys. This URL rules for any trader!!!!!!!!!!
zbignew is correct, with must of the subcomponents you can craft, you will need access to a crafting station other than the ones in major cities. If you have the money I would recommend getting yourself a +44.9999 one to put in your crafting house.

Also, anytime your curious about what each schematic needs for crafting, look at it in your datapad, you will see not only the resources and experimentation info, but also you will see the type of crafting tool and station needed to craft it.

Finally, welcome back to the game and good luck with your PSGs.