Hides and Bones

Ask & answer questions, submit ideas or post guides on the Armorsmith Expertise.

Moderators: Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

Rackle
Apprentice Crafter

Hides and Bones

Post by Rackle » Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:40 pm

For those of us who hide hunt for fun, what are the specific resources you need, and what values are most inportant?

Also, what do YOU pay for these resources per unit?

fuelsean
Novice Crafter

Post by fuelsean » Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:16 am

For AS, it is all about OQ & SR

Any Scaley
Nabooian Bristley
Dantooine Wooly
Lokian Leathery

Also any other Wooly or Leathery is okay.

For bone - any will do. Only used in the final combine for a couple of lesser used armor sets.

pitrik
Novice Crafter

Post by pitrik » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:32 pm

fuelsean hit all the important ones, but basically any hide with good OQ/SR/DR (33/33/33) can be used at final craft.

I know Condition is meaningless without decay, but some of us like to push things and see how high we can get all our numbers. With encumbrance and the old layer/segment system gone, it's all we still have left to shoot for.

Lasko
Novice Crafter

Post by Lasko » Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:09 am

pitrik wrote:fuelsean hit all the important ones, but basically any hide with good OQ/SR/DR (33/33/33) can be used at final craft.

I know Condition is meaningless without decay, but some of us like to push things and see how high we can get all our numbers. With encumbrance and the old layer/segment system gone, it's all we still have left to shoot for.
There was a hint from the soe devs that "decay would definatly be coming back", although i have my doubts but it is something i always bear in mind when crafting armour