crash n burn

Ask & answer questions, submit ideas or post guides on the Chef Expertise.

Moderators: Onyx, Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

kamakaze
Novice Crafter

crash n burn

Post by kamakaze » Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:49 pm

Hello everyone, just to give everyone a bit of background. I'm a old vet from before nge. At that time I was smuggler/ BH well I made a bunch of spices but left the game after nge but I left my harvesters on. Well I came back after years and I find a bunch of crash n burn in these harvesters. Oh and the worst I find out that spices are extinct. Well now that I gave everyone a little background. My question is what is a good selling price for crash n burn?

fridge33sam
Intermediate Crafter

Re: crash n burn

Post by fridge33sam » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:58 pm

welcome back! (yes!!! the first to get it in!!!)

I'm post NGE so I never got the pleasure of spice. I don't know if it's still usable. Price, however is going to vary from server to server. I could only suggest to put out a post on the swg forums for your galaxy as aprice check/interest check.
Iron Chef Slakkarr CEO, Fishboi Industries

Guild Joker Nagurra CFO, Wookhunter Enterprises

All Vendors located in Ft Revolt, 800 Meters from the Rebel Outpost on Rori, Flurry Server.

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Re: crash n burn

Post by Zimoon » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:28 pm

First, welcome back :D

Then, I guess you meant factories, not harvesters ;)

So, I read a post the other day and ... let us just say that these oldies are now your retirement fund :mrgreen:

I would not be surprised if you can sell them one by one for about the same price you charged for a crate pre-NGE, possibly with yet another zero :P

/Zimoon