what to look for

Ask & answer questions, submit ideas or post guides on the Chef Expertise.

Moderators: Onyx, Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

Adin
Novice Crafter

what to look for

Post by Adin » Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:35 pm

hello everyone im very new to crafting but a veteran of SWG, i currently am a chef and trying to get a handle on what to look for in resources when i harvest them such as flavor, potentinal energy and so on, is one better for something else , should i be looking for a certain one or so forth. any help would be nice or if anyone has a guide to it (other than the creature resources one i have it already) i would very much appreciated it.

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Re: what to look for

Post by Zimoon » Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:03 pm

Adin wrote:hello everyone im very new to crafting but a veteran of SWG, i currently am a chef and trying to get a handle on what to look for in resources when i harvest them such as flavor, potentinal energy and so on, is one better for something else , should i be looking for a certain one or so forth. any help would be nice or if anyone has a guide to it (other than the creature resources one i have it already) i would very much appreciated it.
Welcome around and congrats to your first post here :)

Most people look for power, that is "nutrition" so you want stuff with high PE and OQ. Filling is no longer a problem so omit that. Quantity or buff length, that is the question. I would go with what I have in stock. You also want to get the expertize to make additives (compare the old BE tissues).

Have a look at the only stickied post in this forum board and you will have use for the two threads about resources and what-sells.

Have a look at the Beginners Guide in the general crafting forum at this site for questions on how to get going.

And have a look at my signature for a helper utility which will help you keep an eye and also updating the resource lists at SWGCraft.

Good luck :)

/Zimoon