Adding Ingredients

Ask & answer questions, submit ideas or post guides on the Chef Expertise.

Moderators: Onyx, Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

negam
Novice Crafter

Adding Ingredients

Post by negam » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:18 pm

Hey all. I thought I read in a guide somewhere information on what ingredients to add. Like if the nutritional value calls for OQ and PE, think I remember reading that you should only fill one slot at a time. Say a veg with high OQ and PE would not be as good as a veg with just high OQ. Then the next ingredient to add should be the high PE. I hope I'm making some sense here. If some one could point me to the topic or guide I would appreciated. Tryin to get my food buffs down to a science.
Thanks to anyone who replies.

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Re: Adding Ingredients

Post by Zimoon » Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:25 am

negam wrote:Hey all. I thought I read in a guide somewhere information on what ingredients to add. Like if the nutritional value calls for OQ and PE, think I remember reading that you should only fill one slot at a time. Say a veg with high OQ and PE would not be as good as a veg with just high OQ. Then the next ingredient to add should be the high PE. I hope I'm making some sense here. If some one could point me to the topic or guide I would appreciated. Tryin to get my food buffs down to a science.
Thanks to anyone who replies.
It also read "... if possible ... ". That idea is from resource conserving reasons, if for example a schematic calls for Chemical and Metal, and for OQ and SR or more, then Lub Oil is a Chemical which meets only the OQ, but any Metal will meet the OQ/SR. You could have chosen Polymer which has both OQ and SR, but it is way harder to find a Polymer with both OQ and SR i nthe 960+ than a Lub Oil with only OQ close to 1000, just since it is two stats. Not impossible of course, but harder, and perhaps you want to reserve it for other schematics that call for OQ/SR, right?

/Zimoon

negam
Novice Crafter

Re: Adding Ingredients

Post by negam » Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:40 pm

Ok thanks alot!