Starting over on StarSider, Some help needed :)

Discuss any general aspect of crafting in this forum.

Moderators: Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

MrGray
Novice Crafter

Starting over on StarSider, Some help needed :)

Post by MrGray » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:31 pm

Hey guys, long time SWG'r, first time forum poster, (just found out about you guys)

So I recently decided to start playing again mostly to keep me satisfied until SWTOR comes out, and I decided I'd move from Test Center, where I had a Medic a Jedi and 3 Traders all level 90, to Starsider, because Test Center seems to have died :S

So anyway, I've gotta couple of questions hoping someone might be able to help someone starting out, I'm attempting to speed grind out a couple of structures traders, but I'm having a really hard time finding any good concentrations of ore for fountains, I spent the last 4 days non-stop sampling metal so i can grind out tools and crafting stations its taken me that long to get about 70k metal and i found a 97% concentration of that, without doing the math Id say its going to take me a VERY long time to get the 500k+ ore for grinding. Not to mention my 3 personnal mineral extractors have gotten like 3k in that time (why so low:S)

My question is, does anyone on StarSider know of a good concentration I can tap? or does anyone have the resource i need and can sell it to me reeeeally cheap lol

Question 2. On TCPrime I was part of Nerf'd, I loved that guild, they were very helpful with alot of fantastic crafters and really good friends all of them, but due to some drama they have disbanded :( and I was wondering if anyone could point me to a nice guild with knowledgeable people on StarSider Server?

Thats everything for now guys, thanks for being here, and making it though my story :D

P.s. If this is posted in the wrong place, sorry:)