Crafting Scanner Interface

Discuss any general aspect of crafting in this forum.

Moderators: Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Crafting Scanner Interface

Post by Zimoon » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:12 pm

Information in the Crafting Scanner Interface that was added with "Witches of Dathomir".
Important is to obtain An Old Logical Unit and to use capped resources and capped DE components. From the official forum:

http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/post ... id=1180796
Chazz-Amcas wrote:When crafted, it gives +1 to amazing roll chance. If you complete the trader quests for WoD, you get a holocron. When you unlock that, you get an old logical unit. When crafting the Crafting scanner interface with that as a subcomponent, it gives you +3 amazing roll chance instead of +1. That is of course if it's crafted properly.
BM-Lion wrote:make sure you use the old logic item and the DE components you're using are capped. You'll get your +3 that way.

If use old logic, grind components = +2
If use no old logic, max you get is +1
Chazz-Amcas wrote:Twice [per toon] actually. You can do the trader quests for NS and SMC if you switch sides.

Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator

Re: Crafting Scanner Interface

Post by Savacc » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:50 pm

I would assume that the +1,+2,+3 rating would be equal to using a Bespin Port with +1, +2 or +3, but I could be wrong. :roll:

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Re: Crafting Scanner Interface

Post by Zimoon » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:14 pm

Savacc wrote:I would assume that the +1,+2,+3 rating would be equal to using a Bespin Port with +1, +2 or +3, but I could be wrong. :roll:
Or 1, 2, or 3 extra Amazings per week, month, year, decade, or lifetime, who knows :lol: