Resource sampling macro

Discuss any general aspect of crafting in this forum.

Moderators: Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

Drewbee
Novice Crafter

Re: Resource sampling macro

Post by Drewbee » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:55 pm

Ugh, no. I was thinking that with my trader being able to sample twice as fast and already geared out with luck on his gear that it would go considerably smoother and quicker.

I'm going to go sit in the corner and cry now.

Onyx
Chef Forum Moderator

Post by Onyx » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:52 am

Drewbee wrote:I have completed the scavenger collection but still need more than half of the high quality collections.

Can a macro be made to always hit the 3rd option in the popup to hopefully complete this ridiculous collection. I seem to get 5-10 of the pet option popups per one of the 2000 action high purity sample popups I need.

Any help is appreciated.

Are you using one of the inorganic survey tools from the Village or are you using the specific type of survey tool for what you are sampling? The inorganic one will not work to complete the collection.

I've never had too much trouble getting the collection done, the pet one I usually get done first but not that much faster.
Onyx, Chef Forum Moderator

Whitley's Fine Food & Drinks
Open for business since June 2004 -- Twilight's End, Naboo (-3036, 5300), Kettemoor

Official Domestic Goods Senator

Onyx
Chef Forum Moderator

Post by Onyx » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:54 am

Because I don't see it posted in this thread yet, I wanted to mention that they have fixed the action drain issue for full expertise. I haven't had a need to change my macros (I never really had issues with drift or some of the other issues folks have had) but I did want to post that so folks were aware of it:)
Onyx, Chef Forum Moderator

Whitley's Fine Food & Drinks
Open for business since June 2004 -- Twilight's End, Naboo (-3036, 5300), Kettemoor

Official Domestic Goods Senator

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:58 pm

Onyx wrote:Because I don't see it posted in this thread yet, I wanted to mention that they have fixed the action drain issue for full expertise. I haven't had a need to change my macros (I never really had issues with drift or some of the other issues folks have had) but I did want to post that so folks were aware of it:)
Thanks Onyx, I think I have to skim through guides and stuff to update them. Please Santa, this year I want 2 more evening-hours a day, change Mondays to Mundays and make it count as Sundays, and more weekends per month 8)

HydroTek
Intermediate Crafter

Post by HydroTek » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:56 pm

Zimoon wrote:Thanks Onyx, I think I have to skim through guides and stuff to update them. Please Santa, this year I want 2 more evening-hours a day, change Mondays to Mundays and make it count as Sundays, and more weekends per month 8)
//support ..I like your thinking
If it's stuck :x ...force it ...if it breaks, :shock: you needed a new one anyway :)
Characters(Legends): HydroTek, Ditty, and Talo ..give a shout if you see me in game