Seller comments

Discuss any general aspect of crafting in this forum.

Moderators: Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

Dea
Novice Crafter

Seller comments

Post by Dea » Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:33 pm

I realize this must be an obvious question, but I'm missing something. How and where do you insert "Seller Comments" on an item you sell? I see it on items from vendors and it's especially helpful.

Zbignew
Intermediate Crafter

Re: Seller comments

Post by Zbignew » Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:59 pm

Rarely use it but if memory serves you just type your notes in the box in the lower right corner. First click on item for sale, enter price, enter note and SELL SELL SELL!
I used to type in the real name of items that I renamed in schematics but since that info is available if you "examine" it, I stopped using it. It can also be handy to put in waypoints to vendors, other items you sell or craft etc. Good luck.

Zbig
Proji--------------------------Syotr
Wannabe Droid Engineer-- Wannabe Ranger

Dea
Novice Crafter

Post by Dea » Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:16 pm

Hey thanks! I'll check it out. Seems like I tried clicking on it, but duh...I wasn't doing something right. :)

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:45 am

Yes, at the right hand side, the area just under where you enter the price.

Remember that if you use this area the info that is shown in the flyover bubble is his text and not stats, etc., that I personally would like to see when I do a quick scan. Use with care, in other words :)

/Zimoon

Dea
Novice Crafter

Post by Dea » Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:23 pm

Oh yes, I understand exactly what you mean. I had a thought about adding more information about something, specifically outfit packs I was thinking of making to add a bit more information. And I'm toying with the idea of adding a disclaimer on my BM stuff. I enjoy the BM part tremendously, but I'm definitely not making "60 pt" anything LOL. Me and my friends just wanted to have pets and mounts for the fun of it. I didn't want to lead someone (a newbie most likely) astray. Of course, anyone would look at the pricing and could tell probably!

So I guess that's my thought, and usually when I need to know anything, it's the middle of the night and I can't find anyone right away to ask. :) I like to know for that "just in case" moment.

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:02 pm

Dea wrote:Oh yes, I understand exactly what you mean. I had a thought about adding more information about something, specifically outfit packs I was thinking of making to add a bit more information. And I'm toying with the idea of adding a disclaimer on my BM stuff. I enjoy the BM part tremendously, but I'm definitely not making "60 pt" anything LOL. Me and my friends just wanted to have pets and mounts for the fun of it. I didn't want to lead someone (a newbie most likely) astray. Of course, anyone would look at the pricing and could tell probably!

So I guess that's my thought, and usually when I need to know anything, it's the middle of the night and I can't find anyone right away to ask. :) I like to know for that "just in case" moment.
For that purpose your idea is great, I just said it "in case" :)
Have fun.
/Zimoon