Cinematic trailer

Discuss anything and everything in this forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

HyperDragon
Novice Crafter

Cinematic trailer

Post by HyperDragon » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:04 pm

Tell me what you think of this trailer.

decieved cinematic trailer

In my opinion its the best trailer ever produced.
Generi Ige, Chilastra, former entertainer, currently structures trader.

Monty Burns
Master Crafter

Re: Cinematic trailer

Post by Monty Burns » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:30 pm

HyperDragon wrote:Tell me what you think of this trailer.

decieved cinematic trailer

In my opinion its the best trailer ever produced.
Parts of it were interesting but on the whole it was just too over done for my liking.

Whether I move to SW:TOR or not will depend on the depth of the game and not its graphics (which I actually dont like), I am looking at what it has to offer in terms of content, crafting and social abilities.

I really can not see me playing a game that has a linear quest line, no space, no housing, entertainers and a crafting system only rivaled by the pointlessness of WOW no matter how good the graphics are.

I like Bioware and really hope they make the game a success, but I have literally no faith in Lucasarts and even less in Electronic Arts.

HyperDragon
Novice Crafter

Post by HyperDragon » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:36 pm

The game is still in production. The developers only made 3 professions, trooper and smuggler for republic and bounty hunter for the sith. What sucks is that there will be no mandolorian faction and they would be an interesting team to play for.
Monty Burns wrote:
I like Bioware and really hope they make the game a success, but I have literally no faith in Lucasarts and even less in Electronic Arts.
Who do you think made SWG?

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:40 pm

HyperDragon wrote:Who do you think made SWG?
I think that may be part of the reason he has no faith in LucasArts.

Monty Burns
Master Crafter

Post by Monty Burns » Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:20 am

Sobuno wrote:
Indeed, it was Lucas Arts after all that agreed to the NGE and when you couple this with Electronic Arts who have started and canned more MMO's than any they have successfully got off the ground then I am sure most people will understand my rather cynical nature toward SW:TOR.

Had this have had no dealings with EA I probably would be a lot more sympathetic towards its development.

As I have said I really hope SW:TOR turns out to be the game all of us want as none of us win if we hope it fails but I am tired of poorly released, half finished MMO's hitting the market only to be at subsistence level subscriptions within a couple of months so I will just wait and see how SW:TOR goes before singing its praises.

PS. Did I mention I really hate lightsabers.

agida
Apprentice Crafter

Post by agida » Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:29 am

Okay all - the person just stated that it was the best trailer ever and I have to say it is a really good trailer. Not sure how the game will play out but BioWare is a good company and with all the new pieces they can use to put it together - OMG it looks like the graphics in Force Unleashed.

The trailer IMO is stellar - not sure about the game but I'll definitely give it a go.
Agida - Rebel Ace - Master Shipwright - Flurry
Shop near Nashal /wp 4636 4459
http://www.swg-piloten.com/html/agida_s ... _shop.html

HyperDragon
Novice Crafter

Post by HyperDragon » Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:53 pm

Monty Burns wrote:
Sobuno wrote:
Indeed, it was Lucas Arts after all that agreed to the NGE and when you couple this with Electronic Arts who have started and canned more MMO's than any they have successfully got off the ground then I am sure most people will understand my rather cynical nature toward SW:TOR.

Had this have had no dealings with EA I probably would be a lot more sympathetic towards its development.

As I have said I really hope SW:TOR turns out to be the game all of us want as none of us win if we hope it fails but I am tired of poorly released, half finished MMO's hitting the market only to be at subsistence level subscriptions within a couple of months so I will just wait and see how SW:TOR goes before singing its praises.

PS. Did I mention I really hate lightsabers.
If you hate them soooo much then why don't you play second life or entropia instead of the lucasarts games?

HyperDragon
Novice Crafter

Post by HyperDragon » Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:59 am

The council member fighting Lord Angral must weigh alot for him to destroy the floor as he slid across it.

Memnoc
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Memnoc » Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:03 pm

To bad its not a in-game trailer..but I like those polygons.