Basilisk current data wiped?

Discuss galaxy specific issues.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

fluxfaraday
Novice Crafter

Basilisk current data wiped?

Post by fluxfaraday » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:53 am

It looks like all the current resources on Basilisk were wiped. Sad face.

Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator

Re: Basilisk current data wiped?

Post by Savacc » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:07 am

Yeah, not sure what happened. Sobuno is the expert, we'll have to wait and hear his explanation.

Also, I'm wondering why the parser only updated todays new resources and did not "parse" the entire list of resources?

divory
Novice Crafter

Post by divory » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:59 pm

has anyone sent a message to subono about this. I'm totally lost without my tool.
has anyone tried running a new parse to see if it would update?

Savacc

Post by Savacc » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:39 am

Sobuno usually sees posts on these forums unless he is away from internet access. I'll send a message though. The parser should run daily and get anything GH has. Since GH has all of the Bas resources we should too.

Slyvampy
Lead Developer

Post by Slyvampy » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:19 am

I am struggling to see the issue here, all the historical resources are there, as well as the current ones?
Slyvampy
Founder, SWGCraft.org
http://www.swgcraft.org

Savacc

Post by Savacc » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:45 pm

I don't play on Basilisk anymore so I don't watch its resources. However, just a quick look tells me we are not getting all of the current resources from the parser. In fact, it looks like we are only getting the "new" resources that have spawned since the last time the parser ran and all others are "not there". Hopefully they are just being marked unavailable. I guess I should track some we have today and see what happens to them tomorrow? A quick look at GH shows they do have all of Basilisk's current resources. The parser should be giving us everything GH has. The server I do play on, EiF, has all the current resources. I have not checked any other servers, but so far, only Basilisk has been reported to us. Whether the problem is on GH's end or ours, I couldn't tell you.

divory
Novice Crafter

Post by divory » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:46 am

On Bas KiKoic (class 7 radio)is showing current 2 day spawn but my harvester is showing the resource depleted. (red) yes plenty of credits in the harvy and its self powered. it would seem everything just keep getting wiped.

Savacc

Post by Savacc » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:21 pm

Same thing happening today, only the "new" resources for Basilisk are being reported as "current", all older resources are being marked unavailable, or at least the ones I have tracked.
http://swgcraft.org/dev/show_resource.php?id=1789867
http://swgcraft.org/dev/show_resource.php?id=1789874
and the one Divory mentioned above http://swgcraft.org/dev/show_resource.php?id=1789462
GH has all 3 as current

Divory, both GH and us have Kikoic as spawning 2 days ago. It "should" still be there. I haven't checked the Emu forums to see if anything strange has been happening on Basilisk. Our problems with the reporting at our site will have nothing to do with why your harvester is not getting resources. They are separate issues and will have different solutions.

There are some harvester bugs on Basilisk where harvesters stop for unknown reasons. Does starting the harvester again work? Do you have more than one harvester and is this happening in all of them? Does Kikoic show in your mineral survey device?

divory
Novice Crafter

Post by divory » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:20 pm

5 down all still working spawn still active and showing on tool. SWG aid says its despawned and havestor panel is now red.
This is data that the SWGAide is reading. I don't believe its the site bur rather the Aid tool that many of us use.

Showing only 32 current resources?
http://swgcraft.org/dev/current_resources.php

Savacc

Post by Savacc » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:56 pm

So, if I understand correctly, your harvesters are all working, never stopped, it is SWGAide and our site that are saying the resources are unavailable?

divory
Novice Crafter

Post by divory » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:46 pm

correct

divory
Novice Crafter

Post by divory » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:20 pm

is there an update for fixing the baslik data?

divory
Novice Crafter

Post by divory » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:16 pm

it looks like its stable again. I've been monitoring all day even went back through resources and made them available again and it's held steady. SWG Aide and the website appear to be synced up again. My guess is someone will have to go to each planet and manually check each resource and mark them available in order to get it current.
I am not sure what happened to the parser or why things were marked unavailable when they weren't. Hopefully whatever was done fixed the issue.

Savacc

Post by Savacc » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:34 am

No it is not back to what it is supposed to be. We should have everything GH has, and we don't. It is not just giving us the "new" resources anymore. That is an improvement. There are resources longer than one day, but not all of them, so something is still wrong.

divory
Novice Crafter

Post by divory » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:06 pm

Yeah the parser messed up. Someone please fix the parser.