SWGAide

A board for general discussion of the various SWG Emulators

Moderator: Forum Moderator

CBaoth
Novice Crafter

SWGAide

Post by CBaoth » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:24 pm

Hey folks,

Like many people i also joined SWGEmu to have some good old Starwars Galaxies fun. I started as an Artisan just because of the fun of crafting. Now i read somewhere that SWGAide can be used for resources on the Basilisk server also. But when i start up an old version of SWGAide i can't find the server in the list, and when i download the latest version it won't even accept my installfolder so installation quits.

Is there a guide available that can help returning SWG players to use SWGAide again with the SWGEmu server?

Thnx in advance!

Ekenia
Novice Artisan - Basilisk

Sobuno
Developer

Re: SWGAide

Post by Sobuno » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:39 pm

CBaoth
Novice Crafter

Post by CBaoth » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:28 pm

Thnx Sobuno!
Followed the guide but it won't install. I get stuck at the folderselection. It won't accept any folder (SWGEmu, LPE or original Starwarsgalaxies)

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:51 pm

CBaoth wrote:Thnx Sobuno!
Followed the guide but it won't install. I get stuck at the folderselection. It won't accept any folder (SWGEmu, LPE or original Starwarsgalaxies)
I have uploaded a new version that should fix this problem :)

CBaoth
Novice Crafter

Post by CBaoth » Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:22 pm

Its fixed and i got it up and running!
Important thing is to follow the guide point by point and do some trial & error clicking. Took me 15 mins but got the resources updated in the end.

thnx for the help!

sk209
Novice Crafter

Post by sk209 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:28 pm

I'm aware that this is pretty old but I wanted to throw this out there after some confusion with the harvesters. Given the current state of the game, the Maintenance consumption rates are inaccurate. I'm not necessarily a coder, matter of fact I'm terrible, but I can dig around and at least attempt to make alterations (not in this case, I'm getting only a few errors but I can't solve). When I looked into the Harvester.class file, the personal/med/large was 16/30/46 when the current values are 30/60/90 for maint. rates. The power rates are accurate though.

I'll continue to try and fiddle with it and put it up if I can manage. If someone else can beat me to it, please do :)

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:53 pm

sk209 wrote:I'm aware that this is pretty old but I wanted to throw this out there after some confusion with the harvesters. Given the current state of the game, the Maintenance consumption rates are inaccurate. I'm not necessarily a coder, matter of fact I'm terrible, but I can dig around and at least attempt to make alterations (not in this case, I'm getting only a few errors but I can't solve). When I looked into the Harvester.class file, the personal/med/large was 16/30/46 when the current values are 30/60/90 for maint. rates. The power rates are accurate though.

I'll continue to try and fiddle with it and put it up if I can manage. If someone else can beat me to it, please do :)

Does this work? http://www.swgcraft.org/dev/sendfile.ph ... GAide2.jar

Remember to change the file's name to SWGAide.jar, otherwise it will balk

sk209
Novice Crafter

Post by sk209 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:13 pm

There just needs to be one more minor adjustment. The Personal Harvester is still set at the 16Cr/Hour; needs to be at 30Cr/Hour. Really do appreciate it, sorry if it has been any inconvenience.

I started monkeying around with it when I had it telling me that I had two days before I ran out of maint....it wound up running out the next morning. Did some finger counting with the actual rate vs. the SWGAide projected rate and didn't add up :?

Again, greatly appreciate it even with it being discontinued. :mrgreen:

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:15 pm

sk209 wrote:There just needs to be one more minor adjustment. The Personal Harvester is still set at the 16Cr/Hour; needs to be at 30Cr/Hour. Really do appreciate it, sorry if it has been any inconvenience.

I started monkeying around with it when I had it telling me that I had two days before I ran out of maint....it wound up running out the next morning. Did some finger counting with the actual rate vs. the SWGAide projected rate and didn't add up :?

Again, greatly appreciate it even with it being discontinued. :mrgreen:
A new file should be up at the same link, my eyes apparently crossed over between the values when I read your post.

What about energy harvesters? Or are they not in pre-CU?

sk209
Novice Crafter

Post by sk209 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:47 pm

'Preciate the quick response. The energy harvesters are still in-game and are running at 60Cr/Hour.

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:36 pm

sk209 wrote:'Preciate the quick response. The energy harvesters are still in-game and are running at 60Cr/Hour.
Ok, uploaded a new one at the same location which has energy harvester at 60.

That's it for tonight.

sk209
Novice Crafter

Post by sk209 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:41 pm

Much obliged. I think that should be it altogether, thank you very much for your time and effort!

naratemu
Novice Crafter

Post by naratemu » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:42 pm

Love the tool first off. But is there a way you can add a factory page like the harvester page. Something to track power and maintenance maybe even factory run time.

divory
Novice Crafter

Post by divory » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:30 pm

something is wrong with the swgaide tool yesterday 10-7-2018 all current resources were marke depleted and the tool is only showing 8 hours of data now. really need to have a dev look at this as quickly as possible.