SWGAide v0.7.33 Beta

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Re: SWGAide v0.7.33 Beta

Post by Zimoon » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:59 pm

OK, ooh boy, have you manually looked them up, I am stunned.

However, swgcraft_id="lsalu" is the one you should have used, or nothing at all since SWGAide is fine with one of them, but if both columns are used it takes the swgcraft_id and trusts you to follow the rules.

I will not fix anything regarding this in 0.7.33, all fixes go towards the new SWGAide. To get this to work in 0.7.33 you must read the help file and do what it says.

In the test-version this is already fixed, but you must have a header line, which I posted for you in the other thread.

Now, it looks like you have done a good job in many ways, but a bit awkward perhaps, was it? My intenton for the import-from-file was not that you should write that file yorself and have to look up ID numbers or so, but to import from files you had from a backup or from some other application.

Another way to import is to sit in-game and type to a notes file, and use the option to import-notes-file. Then you only type
res-name,amount,misc or nothing
or
(galaxy)res-name,amount,misc or nothing

Also in this case SWGAide obtain all resource data from SWGCraft if it is reported. Much less typing, perhaps a few unknown resources at SWGCraft, but you do not have to lookup things.

Anyway, both in 0.7.33 and in the newer versions you must read the documentation. 0.7.33 has a very strict syntax. The test versions you must provide a header line. Or you rather use the notes file :9

/Zimoon

Maro
Novice Crafter

Post by Maro » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:59 am

Zimoon wrote:OK, ooh boy, have you manually looked them up, I am stunned. /Zimoon
:D Have made an Excel Tab with my resources, and in that case it was easyer for me to import all my resources(Copy and Paste)

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:43 am

Maro wrote:
Zimoon wrote:OK, ooh boy, have you manually looked them up, I am stunned. /Zimoon
:D Have made an Excel Tab with my resources, and in that case it was easyer for me to import all my resources(Copy and Paste)
OK, yup, that is one other source to import from, but you have to conform the spreadsheet to SWGAide syntax before you export it. But now the easiest thing is (for 0.7.33):
  1. Retain the column with 292 but empty its content, I mean, keep the column but no content in the cells
  2. Import again and it should work
For the future, the easiest thing ever is to use the conversion tool described in the thread for the test version, it takes away the problem with header lines and whatever.

Otherwise you must add a row topmost in the Excel spreadsheet and for each column add the column name which must be spelled exactly as read in the help texts. The very first "column name" must have a # in front of the name (see how an export file looks like).

Good luck

/Zimoon