SWGAide v0.7.33 Beta

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Re: SWGAide v0.7.7 Beta

Post by Zimoon »

Dinger wrote:really wish I knew how to code to offer assistance
I am slowly making it open source and now actually have a place at SourceForge for it. Just need to learn how to use the Eclipse's utility for Subversion, named Subversive, but it will come :)

/Zimoon
Rommel
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Rommel »

I'm getting a bunch of null resources on this latest update, I will send the mails and logs as soon as it is done.
I got so many I stopped taking notes. What you told me in the PM, is there a fix coming very soon?

Also, could I be causing these errors if I take more than 4 hours to get my res file filed out and sent?
Both of these times I did take more than 4 hours and a couple of the resources I filled in stats for got reported in that time.
Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon »

Rommel wrote:I'm getting a bunch of null resources on this latest update, I will send the mails and logs as soon as it is done.
I got so many I stopped taking notes. What you told me in the PM, is there a fix coming very soon?

Also, could I be causing these errors if I take more than 4 hours to get my res file filed out and sent?
Both of these times I did take more than 4 hours and a couple of the resources I filled in stats for got reported in that time.
The 4 hour limit only causes that warning when you start reading the ISDroid reports the first time, where you can continue.

Life has been hectic over here so very little progress, I will do my best this weekend.

/Zimoon
Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon »

Did you have many resources that were outside caps, that is, resources you had written incorrectly?

A previous change in my supporting code caused this to happen, not what I wrote in the PM. In the upcoming version SWGAide is back on track and will not print to the error log for wrongly typed stats, but only raise the usual error dialog. Lucky me that it didn't show up during my vacation ;)

/Zimoon
Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Re: SWGAide v0.7.8 Beta

Post by Zimoon »

SWGAide version 0.7.8 is uploade

This update contains bug fixes regarding the ISDroid resource submission handling, plus error dialog windows for connection problems outside of SWGAide.

Now also an initial help page is available for the Resources panel.

/Zimoon
Belisama
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Belisama »

Zimoon wrote:SWGAide version 0.7.8 is uploade
Nice, i just downloaded it.
BTW guess how long it takes atm to open SWGAide atm ?
1 min and 20 seconds.
possible that i have to many gmails in my folders ? 8)

BTW would like to see a feature to filter them and delete them easier. Fr example that i select specific sales / purchases - and delete them (= delete the gmails from that).

I would also like to see an "all account balance" At them moment i have to check the statistic of my different toons and then calculate them together.

Best
beli
Your domestic trader at Starsider TOG Mall: Tat WP -5101 -3308
You have resource for sale ? Check the TOG Holonet Channel for my offer
In Memoriam for all BE
Tharek Tolemac
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Tharek Tolemac »

Stupid question, but where in that archive is the new jar file?
Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon »

Tharek Tolemac wrote:Stupid question, but where in that archive is the new jar file?
I just tested them both, the ZIP file contains the updated files, the JAR files is in itself the archive/JAR, you simply download it as such, backup the old JAR file, and drop then new one in the folder for SWGAide. Is there any problem with these files?

Beli, you can archive all mails and then restore from archive all mails for 2008. Have a look in the Edit menu.

I take notes and will add later on.

/Zimoon
Belisama
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Belisama »

Zimoon wrote:Beli, you can archive all mails and then restore from archive all mails for 2008. Have a look in the Edit menu.
To be true - mostly i want to be able to delete all auction mails where i buy or sell stuff for 1 cred without checking each singled auction mail ,)
Your domestic trader at Starsider TOG Mall: Tat WP -5101 -3308
You have resource for sale ? Check the TOG Holonet Channel for my offer
In Memoriam for all BE
Tharek Tolemac
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Tharek Tolemac »

Oh my stupid! While working on something else yesterday, I set WinRar to open .jar files too. That why it opened the file.

Disabled that setting, now it works as intented again. Sorry again.
Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon »

Tharek Tolemac wrote:Oh my stupid! While working on something else yesterday, I set WinRar to open .jar files too. That why it opened the file.

Disabled that setting, now it works as intented again. Sorry again.
No problem :)
And yes, JAR fles are indeed just Java ARchive files, containing the class files necessary for the application.
Have fun

/Zimoon
Rommel
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Rommel »

Zimoon wrote:Did you have many resources that were outside caps, that is, resources you had written incorrectly?

A previous change in my supporting code caused this to happen, not what I wrote in the PM. In the upcoming version SWGAide is back on track and will not print to the error log for wrongly typed stats, but only raise the usual error dialog. Lucky me that it didn't show up during my vacation ;)

/Zimoon
No, I triple checked all the resources and they were all correct.
I'll see if I still have the logs and mails for that update, if so I'll send it your way.
Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon »

Don't stress it Rommel, if it comes back I appreciate your effort but I think I found the issue and fixed it.

/Zimoon
Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Re: SWGAide v0.7.9 Beta

Post by Zimoon »

SWGAide version 0.7.9 is uploaded.

I finally managed to find a most elusive bug that very irregularly have caused SWGAide to silently stop uploading resources to SWGCraft as if already done, without a trace of what happened. SWGAide sometimes also deleted the file "res.txt", also silently and in good faith. Until today when I (/Zimoon flexes and stretches proudly) managed to figure out why and could debug it and nail it. Of course it was a coding error, such a tiny and almost invisible mistake. But it hit every time a resource already existed in the database with that name, either an oldie added with a faulty name, or an available resource.

Enjoy

/Zimoon
panino76
Intermediate Crafter

Re: SWGAide v0.7.9 Beta

Post by panino76 »

Zim (may i call you Zim?!?! :D)

while testing a procedure to import in my tool resource caps from xml file (resourcetree2.xml downloaded from your site) I realized that in the file there isn't any reference to "Animal Bones".

I don't know how/where to check if it should be considered a type of resource or not (maybe it's collapsed in the most generic "Bone", even if is present "Avina Bone" as an alternate resource).

Could you pls verify it?

Thanks

Artax Wavingwalker