Belisama
Intermediate Crafter

Re: SWGAide v0.7.20 Beta

Post by Belisama » Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:53 pm

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:54 pm

Beli, thanks for the report on the filter thingie. I guess I never used decimals i MyRes' filters so I didn't watch out for that.

In fact, Wendano did not use decimals dots or commas either, he used semi-colon (;) in MyRes.

You can do a search&replace in the filter TXT file, change ; to the empty string, making for example 99;6 to 996. It is present in a few places in the file you sent.

Also, for some reason I had made it so parsing stopped at first error :oops:

A fix will be included in next version.

/Zimoon

TimeLorde
Novice Crafter

Post by TimeLorde » Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:48 pm

Good Morning.

I dl'd the current build and the resource tab is no longer working at all. It gives me half rendered windows, doesn't respond to mouse clicks on tabs, fails to show resources, etc. Dont know if anyone else would be having this problem.

With a second look, it seems to be the inorganic tab in particular. Energy and organic seem to function correctly, but inorganic bugs.

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:06 pm

Erase the files named SWGAide\crafting\GALAXY_NAME\formerResources.DAT, as described earlier in this thread.

A new version is coming but for now that should work as a workaround. Sorry for the inconvenience.

/Zimoon

Edra
Novice Crafter

Post by Edra » Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:43 pm

Zimoon wrote:Erase the files named SWGAide\crafting\GALAXY_NAME\formerResources.DAT, as described earlier in this thread.

A new version is coming but for now that should work as a workaround. Sorry for the inconvenience.

/Zimoon
This worked, thank you.

AceMalanan
Novice Crafter

Post by AceMalanan » Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:30 pm

I was toying around with the trade tab, and it's a really nice feature! One thing I would like to see about it though: I noticed we can't filter by date. I understand why, but I would like to see a feature such that I can filter by a range of dates - say, from Sunday until Saturday of a given week. That way, I can monitor my weekly sales.

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Re: SWGAide v0.7.21 Beta

Post by Zimoon » Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:03 pm

SWGAide version 0.7.21 is available

This version mainly addresses the several bugs that have plagued you guys, thanks a bunch for all the great reports we have got that have helped us address the problems right away.

Additionally it is now possible to inline inventory resources in the list of resource presented by guards/filters. Right click the list of guards and toggle the new option.

The harvester tab has some additional features, and I heard Oarun has more up his sleeve ;)

However, this is mainly to consider a fix for the bug feat I let loose a few weeks ago, hopefully it is finally squashed.

Enjoy

/Zimoon & Oarun

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:04 pm

AceMalanan wrote:I was toying around with the trade tab, and it's a really nice feature! One thing I would like to see about it though: I noticed we can't filter by date. I understand why, but I would like to see a feature such that I can filter by a range of dates - say, from Sunday until Saturday of a given week. That way, I can monitor my weekly sales.
This is at out backlog and will definitely be implemented, eventually :)

Tharek Tolemac
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Tharek Tolemac » Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:01 pm

Zimoon wrote:Additionally it is now possible to inline inventory resources in the list of resource presented by guards/filters. Right click the list of guards and toggle the new option.
Toggled it on, but cant see any difference. Even if I set a general Copper Guard to 1 OQ, nothing from inventory shows in the guards.

Bug maybe or am I too stupid again? :)

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:19 pm

Tharek Tolemac wrote:
Zimoon wrote:Additionally it is now possible to inline inventory resources in the list of resource presented by guards/filters. Right click the list of guards and toggle the new option.
Toggled it on, but cant see any difference. Even if I set a general Copper Guard to 1 OQ, nothing from inventory shows in the guards.

Bug maybe or am I too stupid again? :)
Not stupid, I guess I can explain it better and one thing is for sure, I forgot to add a line to the help files.

Assume you have a few coppers in your inventory.

Create a guard for anything that would show copper (mineral, metal, non-ferrous), and set for example OQ to 900, or something that would make the copper show. It doesn't matter if it is a weighed filter or a plain filter.

Also, at the popup (right click) selected the checkbox for "Show from inventory".

Now click the guard, it would filter so only current spawns would show, as you are used to from before, and you should see your coppers inlined, name and class name in the same color as the color you have chosen for fair-stat.

Why not the entire line? Ahum, I thought you wanted to see the colors on the stats, right?

And they will not inline in the big list current resources, only when you select a guard.

If that doesn't work, please tell me exactly how you do it, step by step :)

/Zimoon

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:25 pm

Here comes an example with a test guard, Inorganic, weighed 100% on OQ. You see two inlined resources from inventory, a Lub Oil and a Talusian Fiberplast.

/Zimoon

Monty Burns
Master Crafter

Post by Monty Burns » Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:29 am

Umm not sure how to ask this but will it be possible to highlight resources by clicking on them again in the future?

I use SWGAide for updating creature resources and it really helps a lot to be able to highlight the resources as I scroll through them to see what has changed etc.

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:33 am

Monty Burns wrote:Umm not sure how to ask this but will it be possible to highlight resources by clicking on them again in the future?

I use SWGAide for updating creature resources and it really helps a lot to be able to highlight the resources as I scroll through them to see what has changed etc.
Uuuh
/bonk Zimoon
I will look at that.

maninspace
Intermediate Crafter

Post by maninspace » Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:14 pm

Keep your head up, Zimoon!
If someone is doing such a great job - like you do!!!, you may do some mistakes!

But only a few :D
SWG/DE Chronicle Master Correspondent

Europe-Farstar:
Horman Sheridan, Ta-awe Ifofa, Sahoo Arej, Anke Strassburg
Starsider:
Horman Sheridan, Hormon Sheridan

Belisama
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Belisama » Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:20 pm

Hoi,

i start testing the guards - and got a few questions:
- Why it's not possible to compare the resources in the inventory with the current resource?
I use the guards in MyRes to select the best resources for my crafting and to decide if i want to replace something in my storage iwth something better. And that means i need to know what's in my inventory.

- Is there a way to show only the guards where a resource meets the criteria ?
did i mentioned that i have more then 100 guards ? 8)

Best
Beli
Your domestic trader at Starsider TOG Mall: Tat WP -5101 -3308
You have resource for sale ? Check the TOG Holonet Channel for my offer
In Memoriam for all BE