Help with SWGaide & Basilisk needed

Moderator: Forum Moderator

HydroTek
Intermediate Crafter

Re: Help with SWGaide & Basilisk needed

Post by HydroTek » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:42 pm

Thanks for the updates Sobuno, it helps a lot on this end. Even tho the code is commented pretty well, it still is a steep learning curve.
If it's stuck :x ...force it ...if it breaks, :shock: you needed a new one anyway :)
Characters(Legends): HydroTek, Ditty, and Talo ..give a shout if you see me in game

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:22 pm

HydroTek wrote:Thanks for the updates Sobuno, it helps a lot on this end. Even tho the code is commented pretty well, it still is a steep learning curve.
Just wait till you arrive at my sections of the code, it has no comments at all as it wasn't meant for release.

Zarrak Galactic
Novice Crafter

Post by Zarrak Galactic » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:52 am

Sobuno, do you think there's any chance you could look at the mails? They are being seen in the folder but the contents are not being distributed into the categories. I would so love to have this aspect working again. I feel like my right arm is broken!

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:19 am

Zarrak Galactic wrote:Sobuno, do you think there's any chance you could look at the mails? They are being seen in the folder but the contents are not being distributed into the categories. I would so love to have this aspect working again. I feel like my right arm is broken!
I am not at a computer with my development tools installed for another week or so.

And I'll need some Vendor mails from both NGE and SWGEmu to investigate.

Wieli
Novice Crafter

Post by Wieli » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:16 pm

Zarrak Galactic wrote:Sobuno, do you think there's any chance you could look at the mails? They are being seen in the folder but the contents are not being distributed into the categories. I would so love to have this aspect working again. I feel like my right arm is broken!

Im like 90% sure that the problems for example when you have bought something from the bazaar within the last row from the NGE mails, its something like "have been bought in nyms stronghold,Lok"
on the EMU we dont have this line. When i add this like to a mail from the EMU the "Purchase" tab works.

I have also found in the code where the pattern in the mails is decided and split up, but im not good enough to change these patterns to no read the last row.

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:19 pm

Wieli wrote:

Im like 90% sure that the problems for example when you have bought something from the bazaar within the last row from the NGE mails, its something like "have been bought in nyms stronghold,Lok"
on the EMU we dont have this line. When i add this like to a mail from the EMU the "Purchase" tab works.

I have also found in the code where the pattern in the mails is decided and split up, but im not good enough to change these patterns to no read the last row.
Yeah, if that is the case, the regular expressions in SWGAuctionerData.java simply needs changing.

UPDATE: As well as the code dealing with the regular expressions, as it uses the regular expression matches (And they are going to be one short).

Zarrak Galactic
Novice Crafter

Post by Zarrak Galactic » Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:04 pm

Do you need any samples of the different types of mails? I have them all if you do, just let me know.

Also, I did change the text of a couple of the mails to try to get it to import but no luck there.

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:31 pm

Zarrak Galactic wrote:Do you need any samples of the different types of mails? I have them all if you do, just let me know.

Also, I did change the text of a couple of the mails to try to get it to import but no luck there.
Can't hurt to have them.

Zarrak Galactic
Novice Crafter

Post by Zarrak Galactic » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:01 pm

Ok, here is tip, vendor and bazaar. I don't think there's any other type, just general mails which don't get sorted.

Tip Mail:

..bank
Bank Transfer Complete...
TIMESTAMP: 1344389851
4000 credits from Kirtz Darny have been successfully delivered from escrow to your bank account.

Vendor Mail:

..auctioner
Vendor Sale Complete
TIMESTAMP: 1344923897
Your auction of Small Stimpack - A has been sold to milth for 50 credits

Bazaar Mail:

..auctioner
Instant Sale Complete
TIMESTAMP: 1344938543
Your auction of Metal Chair -=ZARRAK=- has been sold to shyone for 750 credits

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:56 pm

There are AUCTION_OUTBID, AUCTION_WON, INSTANT_PURCHASE, INSTANT_SALE, ITEM_EXPIRED, SALE_UNSUCCESSFUL, VENDOR_PURCHASE and VENDOR_SALE

Zarrak Galactic
Novice Crafter

Post by Zarrak Galactic » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:47 pm

Oh good that was what I needed. I will set up getting the rest when the server is back up.

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:32 pm

Uploaded a new version that fixes the schematic warnings and adds all professions.

No fixes regarding mails as I need some example mails to even start debugging that, preferably a lot of mails.

Zarrak Galactic
Novice Crafter

Post by Zarrak Galactic » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:24 pm

I have a lot of mails but I keep winning the auctions I enter and I need the outbid one and a couple others. It's been horrid around here schedule-wise. I will try to get them as soon as I can.

Meanwhile, the Merchant's Friend is being worked on again, which is the one that kept track of mails. Perhaps the two of you could get together on this as I'm supplying mails for that project as well. The link is here: www.swgemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48615

I'm involved in helping set up and guild and a city, along with a shopping mall just now but I will try to get the mails done too.

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:17 am

I now have admin rights on the project on SourceForge and have uploaded my code changes.

Zarrak Galactic
Novice Crafter

Post by Zarrak Galactic » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:01 pm

Oh great news! I can't wait to download it. Is there a download addy somewhere?