Help with SWGaide & Basilisk needed

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Smith
Novice Crafter

Re: Help with SWGaide & Basilisk needed

Post by Smith » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:18 pm

Its me, again :)

the problem, my swgaide wont download any resource yet is solved.
Ich changed the Main Galaxy from "Basilisk" to "SWGCraft.co.uk" in the Options Menu

Everything works fine now.

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:20 pm

Smith wrote:Its me, again :)

the problem, my swgaide wont download any resource yet is solved.
Ich changed the Main Galaxy from "Basilisk" to "SWGCraft.co.uk" in the Options Menu

Everything works fine now.
Great :) Although it is weird that the selection in there would affect it

CBaoth
Novice Crafter

Post by CBaoth » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:21 pm

Yes me....
Downloaded the jar you provided in the guide and tried to install. But it won't accept the SGWEmu folder, original SWG folder or LPE folder.
Running W7 and java 7... Any clues??

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:51 pm

CBaoth wrote:Yes me....
Downloaded the jar you provided in the guide and tried to install. But it won't accept the SGWEmu folder, original SWG folder or LPE folder.
I encountered this problem myself while testing SWGAide earlier today. I have uploaded a new version that should help with this, please try that one :)

Smith
Novice Crafter

Post by Smith » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:52 pm

CBaoth wrote:Yes me....
I got the LaunchpadEnhanced.exe inside the swgemu foloder and the installation accepted it.

Running W7 64 bit, testet with java 6 32 bit, 64 bit and java 7 64 bit

Smith
Novice Crafter

Post by Smith » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:54 pm

btw - nice to meet ppl who help, getting this tool working as in good old times :) Thanks for the work !

wlinder
Novice Crafter

Post by wlinder » Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:34 pm

Well, I can't say that it's working 100% for me. I seem to get updates...but not every resource that shows up on the web site is listed in SWGAide. For example, there is currently a Varium Carbonate Ore called Ciquo listed on SWGCraft. It have verified (before the last Basilisk outage a few minutes ago) that it is still spawned in game. But SWGAide doesn't show this ore. Is it possible that it's not downloading the latest resource update on start up?

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:51 pm

wlinder wrote:Well, I can't say that it's working 100% for me. I seem to get updates...but not every resource that shows up on the web site is listed in SWGAide. For example, there is currently a Varium Carbonate Ore called Ciquo listed on SWGCraft. It have verified (before the last Basilisk outage a few minutes ago) that it is still spawned in game. But SWGAide doesn't show this ore. Is it possible that it's not downloading the latest resource update on start up?
Is your server set to Basilisk in the options? What does it say in the lower right corner in the resource tab? It should say something like "401 resources (00:45) from SWGCraft.org" where the 00:45 is less than an hour ago.

Do you have a "Max hours" set in Display Options on the resource tab?

Sac
Novice Crafter

Post by Sac » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:21 pm

Just installed the new version into a totally new directory. The steps worked for me installing it (i.e.- the close, reopen, close, reopen) and it found my characters, but when I'm trying to add a resource to my inventory I get a "No such resource at SWGCraft.org" error, despite the fact that it draws the correct name into the field from a search using only a partial name.

Just a red ball down the bottom right corner that has a mouseover referring to the error log. The error log is pages of:
[Tue Jul 03 21:55:00 EST 2012 | version 0.9.8-Sobuno == ERROR == SWGCraftCache:updateLocally: replace failed: professions.xml
[Tue Jul 03 21:55:01 EST 2012 | version 0.9.8-Sobuno == EXCEPTION == SWGProfManager:populateProfLevels: p=null n=Novice Architect, l=5000
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: p=null n=Novice Architect, l=5000
at swg.model.SWGProfessionLevel.<init>(SWGProfessionLevel.java:186)
at swg.model.SWGProfessionManager.parseProLevels(SWGProfessionManager.java:157)
at swg.model.SWGProfessionManager.initProfLevels(SWGProfessionManager.java:109)
at swg.model.SWGProfessionManager.init(SWGProfessionManager.java:92)
at swg.model.SWGProfessionManager.handleUpdate(SWGProfessionManager.java:83)
at swg.swgcraft.SWGCraftCache.notifySubscribers(SWGCraftCache.java:336)
at swg.swgcraft.SWGCraftCache.access$3(SWGCraftCache.java:321)
at swg.swgcraft.SWGCraftCache$1.run(SWGCraftCache.java:442)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[Tue Jul 03 21:55:05 EST 2012 | version 0.9.8-Sobuno == EXCEPTION == SWGSchematic:getSkillLevels: SWGSchematic[Advanced Biological Effect Controller (50)]: Invalid level: 4000
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid level: 4000
at swg.model.SWGProfessionManager.getLevel(SWGProfessionManager.java:256)
at swg.crafting.schematics.SWGSchematic.getSkillLevels(SWGSchematic.java:534)
at swg.crafting.schematics.SWGSchematicsManager.initFini(SWGSchematicsManager.java:451)
at swg.crafting.schematics.SWGSchematicsManager.access$3(SWGSchematicsManager.java:434)
at swg.crafting.schematics.SWGSchematicsManager$1.run(SWGSchematicsManager.java:356)
[Tue Jul 03 21:55:05 EST 2012 | version 0.9.8-Sobuno == EXCEPTION == SWGSchematic:getSkillLevels: SWGSchematic[Gas Pocket Survey Device (5557)]: Invalid level: 100
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid level: 100
at swg.model.SWGProfessionManager.getLevel(SWGProfessionManager.java:256)
at swg.crafting.schematics.SWGSchematic.getSkillLevels(SWGSchematic.java:534)
at swg.crafting.schematics.SWGSchematicsManager.initFini(SWGSchematicsManager.java:451)
at swg.crafting.schematics.SWGSchematicsManager.access$3(SWGSchematicsManager.java:434)
at swg.crafting.schematics.SWGSchematicsManager$1.run(SWGSchematicsManager.java:356)

HydroTek
Intermediate Crafter

Post by HydroTek » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:38 pm

The professions are hard coded into SwgAide, that is part of the errors you are seeing. They have been updated at SwgCraft, and now cause an error with SwgAide. I see where to change this in the source code for SwgAide, but am not sure if Sobuno or anyone else is working on a fix. I dont want to change the code if others are working on the same thing. We need to discuss strategies to correct the mismatch ..or maybe convince Zimoon to take a look it.

Also are the resource caps different on pre-cu resources? there may need to be changes in the resource caps tables as well.

Just some thoughts :)
If it's stuck :x ...force it ...if it breaks, :shock: you needed a new one anyway :)
Characters(Legends): HydroTek, Ditty, and Talo ..give a shout if you see me in game

Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator

Post by Savacc » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:23 pm

HydroTek wrote:Also are the resource caps different on pre-cu resources? there may need to be changes in the resource caps tables as well.

Just some thoughts :)
As long as they used Lunariel's Guide (and I can't think of any reason why they wouldn't) the caps should be the same. The only times SOE messed with the resource caps were for JTL or Mustafar resources. This EMU does not have those.

dratsablive
Novice Crafter

Post by dratsablive » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:16 am

Smith wrote:
wlinder wrote: Is anyone else having problems getting resources to download now? It was working fine before today...but now it won't seem to update resources from the web site. I've done a clean reinstall, but still no joy. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Me too, it seems that the resources wont be loading into because of the stats:

Code: Select all

[Sat Jun 23 10:16:54 CEST 2012] [rmgr] Updating: resource has stats but errors
[Ionite Intrusive Ore:Dexeje@Basilisk(1302006)]
Stats outside caps:
MA:  426 [ 447 -  553] 
But i cant change the caps in SWGaid and cant find a XML where i can change these
I know this was a couple of weeks old, but I checked these stats against my stock of this resource and the stats had been submitted incorrectly. The MA is 462, not 426. I've updated the entry.

dratsablive
Novice Crafter

Post by dratsablive » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:58 am

HydroTek wrote:The professions are hard coded into SwgAide, that is part of the errors you are seeing. They have been updated at SwgCraft, and now cause an error with SwgAide. I see where to change this in the source code for SwgAide, but am not sure if Sobuno or anyone else is working on a fix. I dont want to change the code if others are working on the same thing. We need to discuss strategies to correct the mismatch ..or maybe convince Zimoon to take a look it.
Maybe Sobuno's revised code can be added to SourceForge so a group can work collaboratively rather than have this branching out into multiple versions?

I did a fresh install this morning (the new version found the install first time unlike last time, cheers Sobuno!). A few errors I've had:

* Galaxy recognition/inventory - if I add a resource from the current spawns to my inventory, it appears as expected, i.e., the resource name. If I add a despawned resource via right-click > create, the pop-up box firstly always defaults to Ahazi. When I look up the resource (after changing the galaxy to Basilisk), it appears in my inventory as (Basilisk)Resourcename. Does it think we're actually on Ahazi?

* Error notifications - clicking the red icon in the bottom right causes about 50 pop-ups to open one on top of each other. It looks like it's creating one report for each error (all related to schematics it seems, as discussed above).

* Installation - After the initial install, no characters are found, the program needs to be closed and restarted for these to take effect.

None of these are critical of course (and the restarting after install one is known), but noteworthy for anyone looking to update the code. On that note, I'd be happy to chip in where I can on any update efforts, I'm not a java developer but have experience in other languages - and occasionally even some free time! I've got the last version of Zim's code and seem to understand it pretty much! With peer review via SourceForge and an online syntax guide, I'm sure I couldn't break it too much :?

HydroTek
Intermediate Crafter

Post by HydroTek » Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:42 pm

dratsablive wrote: Galaxy recognition/inventory - if I add a resource from the current spawns to my inventory, it appears as expected, i.e., the resource name. If I add a despawned resource via right-click > create, the pop-up box firstly always defaults to Ahazi. When I look up the resource (after changing the galaxy to Basilisk), it appears in my inventory as (Basilisk)Resourcename. Does it think we're actually on Ahazi?
The list is in alphabetical order, I suppose there is no need to have nonexistent servers on the list anyway ...thoughts?
They are all included in the servers.xml file from SwgCraft, I am looking at the code now to see if they can be omitted from the lists inside SwgAide.
If it's stuck :x ...force it ...if it breaks, :shock: you needed a new one anyway :)
Characters(Legends): HydroTek, Ditty, and Talo ..give a shout if you see me in game

Sac
Novice Crafter

Post by Sac » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:15 am

Dunno what's happening with mine. On the home computer it doesn't even seem to be importing resources. When I click on the "Schematics" tab though it brings up the windows underneath it including the "Alerts" window.

On the laptop it imports resources but when I click on the "Schematics" tab it hangs for a while and then has a blank page under it.