Red Labeled Resources with no values!

Moderator: Forum Moderator

genhawk
Novice Crafter

Red Labeled Resources with no values!

Post by genhawk » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:23 pm

I am sorry if this is an asked question a lot but I DID try the search function and played with it for about an hour, I can't figure it out!

I have made my guards but EVERYONE say it has a hit, it then lists resources that have a red label with ZERO stats!

I was going to just hit "depleted" but was scared it might mess something up later on so I figured I would ask first!

Server is put to "Flurry" and I am signed in!

PS. Thank you so much for this program! it is truly amazing! I just wish I would have know about this back in the day, boy would this have been the thing to have then!

Thanks, Gen

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Re: Red Labeled Resources with no values!

Post by Zimoon » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:46 pm

genhawk wrote:I am sorry if this is an asked question a lot but I DID try the search function and played with it for about an hour, I can't figure it out!

Next time, press F1 within SWGAide, or the Help menu, when at the panel that confuses you. Or find the index.html file within the SWGAide folder.

I have made my guards but EVERYONE say it has a hit, it then lists resources that have a red label with ZERO stats!
Yes, if the resource class matches also "stat-less" resources are displayed, in an effort to alert you on a potential match. It could be crap of course, but if looking for a certain class, how would you know?

If everything matches there is an error in your guards. They work in two different modes, either minimum levels of the stats you add values for, or if you add weights for a schematic anything above the weighed result over the specified threshold. You can also look at Schematics >> Today's Alert and concentrate on those with a rate above 960, or thereabout.

And again, press F1 at the different panels :)

I was going to just hit "depleted" but was scared it might mess something up later on so I figured I would ask first!
Do not do that unless you know it really is depleted at your galaxy, that will submit a message to to SWGCraft and mark the resource unavailable.

Server is put to "Flurry" and I am signed in!

PS. Thank you so much for this program! it is truly amazing! I just wish I would have know about this back in the day, boy would this have been the thing to have then!

Thanks, Gen
Thank you, all cheers are welcomed :)
/Z