Issue with the new SWGAide

Moderator: Forum Moderator

drkknight33
Novice Crafter

Issue with the new SWGAide

Post by drkknight33 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:01 am

I tried to update chimeara last night with ISD's and the new version of SWGAide. I did a /mail as always and the mails are showing up in the Inbox but when i click on ISDroids it does not populate the ISDroid Panel. I am at a stand still right now. i will try again when i wake up (it's 0400). If it's still not working will just revert to an older version so i can get resources updated. If you need any info, let me know.

Btw, it was a clean setup. i deleted my previous install of swgaide and mail folder and started from scratch with no luck.

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Re: Issue with the new SWGAide

Post by Zimoon » Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:24 am

I have also one other report about some error. Please go back to your previous version and use the DAT file you backed up until I have resolved this. Came to work just now so it will take 12 or so hours.

/Zim

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:26 am

One error is found from a mail I received, but I have no solution until after about 12 hours.

However, this error won't affect you if you made a clean install, so if you have error logs to send me I'd appreciate that.

/Zimoon

Crix'lor'
Novice Crafter

Post by Crix'lor' » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:31 pm

That may have been me that sent the email with the error report. I had tried to install over the last version with no success. I did go back and do a clean install and have tried a couple of ISDroid reports on the clean install and I still get the same thing, it won't move the survey reports to the ISDroidPanel. I can switch to the older version in a different directory and ISDroidPanel sees the reports just fine. Could it be something with the location of my StarWarsGalaxies folder? It's not under C:\program files, for some reason Sony's station launcher installed it by default under C:\ProgramData\Sony Online Entertainment\Installed Games\Star Wars Galaxies

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:36 pm

Nope, it is not with the file path anymore.

Let me ask just to clarify:
You see the mails as normal mails but not in the ISDroid view?
Or you do not see them at all?

If you go back to version 0.8.16 you must use an old DAT file.

And old DAT file should update fine. But if you managed to get a DAT file from version 0.9.1 it won't work with anything, trash it.

It is really late over here and I have an early customer conf call so. I will however spend the weekend until these odd errors are resolved. I really did test the new version in all sorts of ways but obviously there are even more possibilities on how to break a software than...

Sorry for now

Zimoon

Crix'lor'
Novice Crafter

Post by Crix'lor' » Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:57 pm

Let me ask just to clarify:
You see the mails as normal mails but not in the ISDroid view?
Or you do not see them at all?

Yes I see the mails as normal mails but not in th ISDroid view.