ISDroid mail folder submit problems

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Crix'lor'
Novice Crafter

ISDroid mail folder submit problems

Post by Crix'lor' » Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:05 pm

After doing a /mailsave with my character then going to the ISDroid folder of SWGAide I can no longer click the "Submit 1 & 2" button and more importantly nothing is populating in any of the four boxes to submit anyway. It has been working fine prior to this. I have sent two volleys of ISD's out and did /mailsave with the same result. I'm waiting for a 3rd round to report back and try one last time. I'm not sure what to do at this point, searched the forums and didn't find anything that sounded like this sort of problem.

[Sat Sep 04 17:09:04 EDT 2010 | version 0.8.14 == EXCEPTION == SWGISDroidPanel:handleISDroidReport: ERROR: mail:readBody: mails\YYY\Chilastra\XXX\1021073085.isdr (The system cannot find the path specified)
java.lang.IllegalStateException: ERROR: mail:readBody: mails\YYY\Chilastra\XXX\1021073085.isdr (The system cannot find the path specified)
at swg.model.mail.SWGISDroidReport.processMail(SWGISDroidReport.java:400)
at swg.model.mail.SWGISDroidReport.newInstance(SWGISDroidReport.java:359)
at swg.model.mail.SWGMailMessage.getISDroidReport(SWGMailMessage.java:282)
at swg.gui.mail.SWGMailISDroidPanel.handleReportAdding(SWGMailISDroidPanel.java:703)
at swg.gui.mail.SWGMailISDroidPanel.handleReportMerging(SWGMailISDroidPanel.java:745)
at swg.gui.mail.SWGMailISDroidPanel.handleISDroidReport(SWGMailISDroidPanel.java:586)
at swg.gui.mail.SWGMailISDroidPanel.access$3(SWGMailISDroidPanel.java:581)
at swg.gui.mail.SWGMailISDroidPanel$1.run(SWGMailISDroidPanel.java:368)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[Sat Sep 04 17:09:09 EDT 2010 | version 0.8.14 == EXCEPTION == SWGISDroidPanel:handleISDroidReport: ERROR: mail:readBody: mails\YYY\Chilastra\XXX\1021073080.isdr (The system cannot find the path specified)
java.lang.IllegalStateException: ERROR: mail:readBody: mails\YYY\Chilastra\XXX\1021073080.isdr (The system cannot find the path specified)
at swg.gui.mail.SWGMailISDroidPanel.handleReportAdding(SWGMailISDroidPanel.java:703)
at swg.gui.mail.SWGMailISDroidPanel.handleReportMerging(SWGMailISDroidPanel.java:745)
at swg.gui.mail.SWGMailISDroidPanel.handleISDroidReport(SWGMailISDroidPanel.java:586)
[Sat Sep 04 17:09:12 EDT 2010 | version 0.8.14 == EXCEPTION == SWGISDroidPanel:handleISDroidReport: ERROR: mail:readBody: mails\YYY\Chilastra\XXX\1021073015.isdr (The system cannot find the path specified)
java.lang.IllegalStateException: ERROR: mail:readBody: mails\YYY\Chilastra\XXX\1021073015.isdr (The system cannot find the path specified)
[Sat Sep 04 17:09:15 EDT 2010 | version 0.8.14 == EXCEPTION == SWGISDroidPanel:handleISDroidReport: ERROR: mail:readBody: mails\YYY\Chilastra\XXX\1021073020.isdr (The system cannot find the path specified)
java.lang.IllegalStateException: ERROR: mail:readBody: mails\YYY\Chilastra\XXX\1021073020.isdr (The system cannot find the path specified)
[Sat Sep 04 17:09:18 EDT 2010 | version 0.8.14 == EXCEPTION == SWGISDroidPanel:handleISDroidReport: ERROR: mail:readBody: mails\YYY\Chilastra\XXX\1021073055.isdr (The system cannot find the path specified)
java.lang.IllegalStateException: ERROR: mail:readBody: mails\YYY\Chilastra\XXX\1021073055.isdr (The system cannot find the path specified)
[Sat Sep 04 17:09:22 EDT 2010 | version 0.8.14 == EXCEPTION == SWGISDroidPanel:handleISDroidReport: ERROR: mail:readBody: mails\YYY\Chilastra\XXX\1021073060.isdr (The system cannot find the path specified)
java.lang.IllegalStateException: ERROR: mail:readBody: mails\YYY\Chilastra\XXX\1021073060.isdr (The system cannot find the path specified)
[Sat Sep 04 17:09:26 EDT 2010 | version 0.8.14 == EXCEPTION == SWGISDroidPanel:handleISDroidReport: ERROR: mail:readBody: mails\YYY\Chilastra\XXX\1021073055.isdr (The system cannot find the path specified)
java.lang.IllegalStateException: ERROR: mail:readBody: mails\YYY\Chilastra\XXX\1021073055.isdr (The system cannot find the path specified)
=== STOPPED: Sat Sep 04 17:09:45 EDT 2010
Last edited by Zimoon on Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: EDITED: do not post your station name please

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Re: ISDroid mail folder submit problems

Post by Zimoon » Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:44 am

With 99.9% certainty you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7, right?
And you have not read the section in the README file about Windows, is that so?

Do that, it is probably the UAC/Windows security that play games with you. It could be that you also have to set read/write permissions on the SWG folder and all its descendants. Try that and report back, please.

:)

Zimoon

Crix'lor'
Novice Crafter

Post by Crix'lor' » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:48 pm

I never responded originally but a similar event has happened now with yet another update. The answer is yes I am using Vista and, although you assume that I did not read the README file, I did in fact read it and read it carfully I did. UAC, I never run it, when I install a copy of vista or 7 on any of my machines it's the first thing I turn off. I checked that just to make sure a second time around and it's still off. I also have set the appropriate java file to run as administrator.

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:25 pm

Then I need to see if how the log files look like. My email is in the README file, somewhat obfuscated ;)
But 99.99% it is something with the administrator rights.

However, yesterday I run into a weird issue at a new laptop where SWGAide launched but everything was weird. It turned out to be that a java file within Windows\system32 executed and not the Program Files\Java\whatever\bin\javaw.exe

I had to manually set the file association for JAR files to the one I just mentioned. How to do that seems to differ but I hit F1 at desktop and searched for "file association" and one of the topics that was suggested was quite clear.

/Z