Importing inventory error

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Wett
Novice Crafter

Importing inventory error

Post by Wett » Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:12 am

I have been using your program for quite some time and I must say it is extremely helpful. Kudos for expending your time and energy on it.

I reinstalled swg to a new folder and just exported my old inventory to a txt file from SWGAide version 0.8.11. I then installed a new SWGAide to be able to use it with my new swg install. When I tried to import my exported inventory I get an error for every entry that says Invalid ID column.

I have attached a copy of my exported inventory file and the SWGAide log file.
Attachments
SWGAide.LOG
SWGAide log
(57.76 KiB) Downloaded 320 times
Resources.txt
Exported resource file
(19.9 KiB) Downloaded 370 times

Attoy
Apprentice Crafter

Re: Importing inventory error

Post by Attoy » Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:33 am

I'm not be able to help you nor replicate the problem (I'm on a dialup GPRS connection now :/) but I'm sure Z will fix your problem as soon as he reads the thread :)

Just a question, I tried to download the resource file attached on your post, it seems truncated at the "Wett,Chilastra,Saquolc,", is it my fault due to the connection or was the file wrongly uploaded?

Wett
Novice Crafter

Post by Wett » Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:26 am

I downloaded that file from this site and it was fine. Not sure why you got a short version.

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:42 am

I made a mistake not long ago that emits the "SWGSoapManager:parseLong: ER:For input string: "" "

I am sorry for this and deeply be your pardon. Another version will be available in a few days and this problem is gone.

The
[scmc] SWGSchematic: missing category: Appearance Schematic Mandalorian Armor Boots
[scmc] SWGSchematic: missing category: Appearance Schematic Mandalorian Armor Chestplate
[scmc] SWGSchematic: missing category: Kashyyyk Stalker Pistol

comes from somebody has added this schematic and not properly specified which category it is. I used to take care of many, many dozens of such errors when I added schematics SWGAide but at some point I was worn out and has not done it for some time. On the other hand, should I do it all or can we help each other out?

/Zimoon