Harvester list/active harvesters

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Darkives
Novice Crafter

Harvester list/active harvesters

Post by Darkives » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:46 am

Hi folks

I am not sure if this is possible or not. I have about 70 harvesters, and have listed them all in the harvester panel in swgaide.
When adding a harvester cluster to a resource, is it possible to tag all the harvesters I have used (3 according to the cluster size)

IE I plant 3 Elite harvesters, then in swgaide, I mark the resource and harvester, set the cluster size to 3, but the harvester lists only marks one being used.
Elite Mineral Harvester 01
Elite Mineral Harvester 02 <-- would like to be tagged
Elite Mineral Harvester 03 <-- would like to be tagged
Elite Mineral Harvester 04
etc ...

I would like to it mark all 3 harvesters. Basically to keep track of what harvesters are out, and how many more I can place.

Thanks
Darkives
Starstrider

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Re: Harvester list/active harvesters

Post by Zimoon » Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:33 pm

First of all, welcome around Dark, welcome :mrgreen:

I will give your question a real thought, for sure. Maybe something that happens in a future upgrade of the entire Harvesting panel.

However, when I added that "cluster" features then whole idea was to made it possible to reduce the number of harvesters in general. But you suggest a use case I didn't think of and at first sight it seems fair enough.

One issue though, which is an issue only if all harvesters have different hopper size and BER:
How would SWGAide pick the two extra entries to mark as active? Just on random? Among the appropriate harvies of course.

/Zimoon

Darkives
Novice Crafter

Post by Darkives » Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:08 am

Mine are easy, each set of harvesters have the same ber.

However anyone with different ber rates on the same group of harvesters could just list them as
[Elite Mineral BER44]
[Elite Mineral BER43]

So if a character has mixed ber rates, they would have to setup 2 harvester entries for the harvest panel (which is what I do when I mix elite and heavy mineral harvesters on the 1 character)

Looking forward to any updates you may have, the program is extremely helpful in its current form.

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:59 am

You gave me some ideas, yes, I will think more on this and now it is more a matter of finding the time and the energy without having a divorce lawyer drooling over my neck 8)

/Zimoon

Attoy
Apprentice Crafter

Post by Attoy » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:04 pm

Zimoon wrote:You gave me some ideas, yes, I will think more on this and now it is more a matter of finding the time and the energy without having a divorce lawyer drooling over my neck 8)

/Zimoon
Wife aggro sometimes is really deadly :P

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:28 pm

Attoy wrote:
Zimoon wrote:You gave me some ideas, yes, I will think more on this and now it is more a matter of finding the time and the energy without having a divorce lawyer drooling over my neck 8)

/Zimoon
Not to speak of long-term DPS and debuff skills they have achieved somewhere :lol:

Attoy
Apprentice Crafter

Post by Attoy » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:37 pm

Zimoon wrote:
Attoy wrote:

/Zimoon
Not to speak of long-term DPS and debuff skills they have achieved somewhere :lol:
Do we wanna talk about DoT they can put on your back?! Also skilled Mandos are jealous! :P