Server down today? thuesday 21'st of june?

Got something to say that does not fit into any of the other forums? or just general chit chat, Post in here.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

norse
Novice Crafter

Server down today? thuesday 21'st of june?

Post by norse » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:54 am

hey, i cant get in=P and the site is down it seems, anyone know if its coming back up? and when?

Alexoin
Novice Crafter

Re: Server down today? thuesday 21'st of june?

Post by Alexoin » Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:34 pm

norse wrote:hey, i cant get in=P and the site is down it seems, anyone know if its coming back up? and when?
All US servers are down for their normal restart/backup procedures. Just logged on Farstar fine, so that is up at least.

Note US servers go down 4am PDT (PST in winter) on a Tuesday, Thursday and Sat Morning, normally down for at least a few hours.
EU servers go down 4am BST (GMT/UTC in winter) on a Tuesday, Thursday and Sat Morning.

Mibeo
Novice Crafter

Post by Mibeo » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:52 pm

unless of course they have a patch update that day,then they all come down at once.The good part there is they do maintance at the same time on all of them.

Alexoin
Novice Crafter

Post by Alexoin » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:59 pm

Mibeo wrote:unless of course they have a patch update that day,then they all come down at once.The good part there is they do maintance at the same time on all of them.
Actually I hate that, as it tends to be within my peak play time, as of course they take the EU servers down at West coast time :/