TCG Loot Cards

Got something to say that does not fit into any of the other forums? or just general chit chat, Post in here.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Sunshine
Novice Crafter

TCG Loot Cards

Post by Sunshine » Tue May 10, 2011 1:19 pm

So I wanted to ask older TCG loot cards like the Diner. Is it still possible to obtain these through the packs anymore? Would love a diner as im a chef but was wondering about this. Thanks in advance.

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Re: TCG Loot Cards

Post by Zimoon » Tue May 10, 2011 3:34 pm

Sunshine wrote:So I wanted to ask older TCG loot cards like the Diner. Is it still possible to obtain these through the packs anymore? Would love a diner as im a chef but was wondering about this. Thanks in advance.
Yes, unless the TCG card was a promotion card it is available. Start the TCG game, find the un-claimed packages and via the following windows you claim "Squadrons Over Corellia" which may render you a Diner if you are lucky.

More info at http://swg.wikia.com/wiki/Loot_card

PS: remember that loot cards from the freebie packages are no-trade, both at the TCG-trade area and once redeemed in-game; this also applies between characters at your account. DS.

nayem
Novice Crafter

Post by nayem » Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:47 pm

Yes, unless the TCG card was a promotion card it is available, I agree.
I am 24 years old.

Gawo
Novice Crafter

Post by Gawo » Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:00 pm

I'm gald only spend little bit cash few boot pack and 10 packs for $1 each deal for total of $10.99. After downloading the 10 booster pack from sale, found there were untradable being sold as tradeable. After that I stop spending TCG save my money and just atke any free card from game or 5 non-tradable booster pack other problem with server base trading cards game vs RL Baseball or ST:NG card game, what you get for your money after all support fot any like TCG?. >POOF< Nothing but some code on your harddrive. with RL cards may not be woth what market was for baseball card or ST:NG cards due counterfiting or flooded market of cards, but I can still enjoy artwork of cards or play cardgame with collection or give to some as gift that will enjoy them.

2 thing like about card game was artwork and loot for SWG.

It's your money, have fun :)