SWG times out, forums down.

Got something to say that does not fit into any of the other forums? or just general chit chat, Post in here.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Treadstone
Novice Crafter

Re: SWG times out, forums down.

Post by Treadstone » Fri May 13, 2011 12:59 am

Well at least it looks like we should be back up sometime next week. Kind of surprised with one day of double-everything left before the pulled the plug they wouldn't give at least a day of that. I have a pet to level! :P

bigwacka
Novice Crafter

Post by bigwacka » Fri May 13, 2011 8:21 am

Sobuno wrote:
bigwacka wrote:I have finished playing Portal 2 which was a great sequel to Portal.
Was Portal 2 worth the cost? It's very expensive compared to what the first one cost (Got it as part of the Orange Box for 20 euro)
Value is always a subjective thing.

Portal 2 was definitely longer that Portal and my total play time was 12 hours according to steam.

I only got a few of the achievements (11/50) and I will got back and have another go to see if I can get some more on a replay.

There is already talk of DLC for it so it maybe better to wait for one of the package deals that will come up.

For me it filled a gap with SWG being down :D

Azural
Novice Crafter

Post by Azural » Fri May 13, 2011 9:02 am

Treadstone wrote:Well at least it looks like we should be back up sometime next week. Kind of surprised with one day of double-everything left before the pulled the plug they wouldn't give at least a day of that. I have a pet to level! :P
I for one would sure love to have that extra day to try and finish my chronicle grind. :)

Think I also needed 1 more Hoth run to get the ITV as well. :) Double token weekends FTW!
Azural Industries :AI: Mos Carova, Tatooine. Starsider

nayem
Novice Crafter

Post by nayem » Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:43 pm

Yes, i also facing this problem.
I am 24 years old.