Just saying Hi :)

Got something to say that does not fit into any of the other forums? or just general chit chat, Post in here.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Hishy
Novice Crafter

Just saying Hi :)

Post by Hishy » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:23 pm

title says it all really, just reactivated one of my accounts after a 5 year absence from swg and i'm really pleased to say i'm thorougly enjoying it, so much so i decided to start from scratch just so i can get used to the game again, i'm sure i'll have a fair few questions to ask once I have found my feet.

So far Lantash my architect is up to lvl 23 and my commando a lowly 7 but i was always a crafter at heart :)

And account 2/5 will be up and running soon i'd imaging :)

Is this the same project as the original SWG Craft that I used to use in my old pre CU/NGE days? either way you have my thanks for such an awesome resource.

Sobuno
Developer

Re: Just saying Hi :)

Post by Sobuno » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:45 pm

Hishy wrote:Is this the same project as the original SWG Craft that I used to use in my old pre CU/NGE days? either way you have my thanks for such an awesome resource.
Nope, this site is its successor, started in March 2007, see the About page (http://www.swgcraft.org/dev/about_swgcraft.php) for more information

And welcome (back) :)

Hishy
Novice Crafter

Post by Hishy » Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:26 pm

Ahh :) it did indeed go bump then, 2nd account activated..... the addiction starts..........again lol

HydroTek
Intermediate Crafter

Post by HydroTek » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:08 am

Welcome back :)
If it's stuck :x ...force it ...if it breaks, :shock: you needed a new one anyway :)
Characters(Legends): HydroTek, Ditty, and Talo ..give a shout if you see me in game

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:10 pm

Welcome back :D
Zimoon