Your Armor

Got something to say that does not fit into any of the other forums? or just general chit chat, Post in here.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

wrackspurt
Advanced Crafter

Your Armor

Post by wrackspurt » Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:25 pm

Just wondering what kind of armor people are wearing, especially the non-armorsmiths. Am I the only one here without R.I.S. and still relying on Katarn (thank you, Mort)?

Monty Burns
Master Crafter

Re: Your Armor

Post by Monty Burns » Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:10 pm

wrackspurt wrote:Just wondering what kind of armor people are wearing, especially the non-armorsmiths. Am I the only one here without R.I.S. and still relying on Katarn (thank you, Mort)?
Hehe my both my traders are still running around in bone armour, I had considered updating it but it has both 35 Luck and AGI on it so there really is no incentive.

atox
Apprentice Crafter

Post by atox » Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:39 pm

my smuggler wears kashyyykian hunting armor and my armorsmith wears composite. both seem to serve there purpose for me. up till about 2 weeks ago all my crafter wore was regular clothing that my wife (tailor) made for him.

Ibaum
Apprentice Crafter

Post by Ibaum » Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:01 pm

Ithorian sentinel armor (high kin) on my trader, Rebel battle armor on my mando alt.
/Ibaum

thegreywolfe
Advanced Crafter

Post by thegreywolfe » Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:21 am

Don't actually see much RIS these days. Most people would rather get a basic set of armor (primus capped of course) and pay the money for the mods to be added.

Kirneh
Apprentice Crafter

Post by Kirneh » Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:38 pm

My 3 traders all wear Paramilitarian Camous, Composite Boots and Bone Chest, Bicep, Bracers. The Chest and Boots are all in different colors, so that I know the kind of trader even by the color of their boots :-)

My smuggler used to wear bone boots, RIS pants, bone chest and Marauder biceps/bracers together with a rebel battle helmet. But this armor was used enough, so my brand-new cool-looking armor is Rebel Marine boots, BH pants, Marauder assault chest, Rebel Assault biceps, Rebel Marine bracers and an Ubes helmet. For a smuggler, style is what matters :-)
Burn the land, boil the sea, but you can't take the sky from me!

Sac
Novice Crafter

Post by Sac » Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:40 am

In my sig.