State of Ahazi

Discuss galaxy specific issues.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

azuri
Novice Crafter

State of Ahazi

Post by azuri » Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:52 am

Hi all,

Been back a few weeks and am finally working toward beefing up my resource inventory as I'm getting low on some old stock. Trying to keep Ahazi semi-updated but it's a bit rough without either ISD droids or free resource crates. If anyone would be willing to fire off ISDs every once in a while it'd be really helpful, lot easier than going to each planet and just hand sampling one by one. If you don't have time to launch droids but are sitting on some I'd be willing to take some and use them to keep the server more up to date. I'm working on collecting resources to make ISD droids but I don't have an engineer so I'd eventually have to find one to make them. Just thought I'd share some thoughts.

Thanks!

Zbignew
Intermediate Crafter

Re: State of Ahazi

Post by Zbignew » Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:24 am

I'm not on Ahazi but welcome back anyhow. One possibility, maybe you can find a DE to make you a schematic with your resources. Good luck.

Zbig
Proji--------------------------Syotr
Wannabe Droid Engineer-- Wannabe Ranger

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:42 pm

Welcome back to SWG, I hope you find some ISDroids as well as have a spare 30k deed. Don't know how long you have been gone so I toot a bit for SWGAide to help.

/Zimoon

Monty Burns
Master Crafter

Post by Monty Burns » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:54 pm

My suggestion would be to try and make contact with some of the other updaters and see if you can get things sorted out between you.

chefastro
Novice Crafter

Post by chefastro » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:34 pm

Hey there Fellow Ahazian,

Shoot me an in game name. I can definately help you in your ISD and Survey tools need. I try to help supply the more avid surveyors on Ahazi with quality ISD's free. Tools too to a certain extent, theyre so easy to make i try to leave that to surveyor.

My ingame name is Kilough or hit me up on Gwano preferably.

Thx and welcome back.