Interesting SWG statistics

Comments on the latest news about crafting and Star Wars Galaxies.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Interesting SWG statistics

Post by Zimoon » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:20 pm

Nitebytes
Novice Crafter

Re: Interesting SWG statistics

Post by Nitebytes » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:24 am

In terms of profession balance we can see that Smuggler is still the least played combat profession, clearly an excellent candidate for the next profession revamp.
I don't know why smugglers aren't more frequent. They rock, and seem to be in great demand for the heroics. Heck when I run my medic out for groups I wind up throwing more heals at some LSJs than I do Smuggies.

It is worrying that my server is low on the population lists. I hope it doesn't become a contender for closure.
Server: Eclipse
Guild: Orion
Toons:
Cha'guar Gotha'kon:- Engineer and Geneticist
Kay'leigh:- Dancer, Musician & Plastic Surgeon
Quay-Shi:- Gun for Hire & Interior Designer
Kay'le:- Naritus Refugee, Medic & Beastmaster

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Re: Interesting SWG statistics

Post by Zimoon » Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:20 am

Nitebytes wrote:
In terms of profession balance we can see that Smuggler is still the least played combat profession, clearly an excellent candidate for the next profession revamp.
I don't know why smugglers aren't more frequent. They rock, and seem to be in great demand for the heroics. Heck when I run my medic out for groups I wind up throwing more heals at some LSJs than I do Smuggies.

It is worrying that my server is low on the population lists. I hope it doesn't become a contender for closure.
Indeed, Smuggler is a great profession. It is kind of fun to read how BH considers facing their bounties based on profession, Smuggler whip is fearsome :P

As far as I read the summary of that link Eclipse was not mentioned. Now FCT has been around a while, though at the same time people are using their 45 free days so and screw up the statistics. Some time October I guess we will see more reliable numbers again ... based on the fact that the 45 free days must be claimed before end of August ... initiated I think it was, which means the last freebie rider goes away in mid-October ... correct me if I am wrong.

Zimoon