Star Wars Galaxies: Rare Loot - GU 17.10
Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:41 am
Original postStar Wars Galaxies: Rare Loot - GU 17.10
Thursday, October 7th, 2010
- Rare Loot System - The Rare Loot System is a new feature in Star Wars Galaxies that gives adventurers a chance to obtain a bonus reward for defeating encounters. These rewards can range from items that are no longer available through normal gameplay to items that might be extremely rare to completely new items.
- Restrictions are in place to prevent adventurers from farming mobs or spam killing trash mobs with area abilities. Adventurers need to fight challenging mobs to earn a chance to find rare loot.
- There are three categories of rare loot: Rare, Exceptional, and Legendary. When an adventurer kills a mob and qualifies for rare loot, the encounter will have a chance to drop a rare loot chest. Adventures will need to loot the chest and open it in their inventory to discover what rare loot they have won. The items acquired from the Rare Loot System will be marked with a Rare Loot tag within the examine window.
- Adventurers can also complete new collections and earn a new badge and the title "Fortune Hunter" through this system.
- Star Wars Galaxies 7th Anniversary - The Year 7 gift and the finale are ready to claimed. For the seventh collection item, the SWG Development team hand-crafted a little surprise using the in-game Chronicles system.
Star Wars Galaxies 7th Anniversary
Rare Loot System
- Year 7 gift and the finale are ready to claimed!
- For the seventh collection item, the SWG Development team hand-crafted a little surprise using the in-game Chronicles system.
- Discover rare, exceptional, and legendary loot as you adventure.
- Mobs can drop a chest that will contain rare loot.
- Many old and new loot items have been added to this system.
- Complete new collections and earn a new badge and a new title - "Fortune Hunter."
- Good luck in your adventures!