Say whatever you want about SWG Developers but ...

Comments on the latest news about crafting and Star Wars Galaxies.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Say whatever you want about SWG Developers but ...

Post by Zimoon » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:18 pm

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Re: Say whatever you want about SWG Developers but ...

Post by Zimoon » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:43 pm

And then I crafted it and read the description and "opened" it ....

only access to the ship repair/replacement window :shock:

NO ACCESS TO Space or take off to spaceports!!!

Crap!!!

Monty Burns
Master Crafter

Post by Monty Burns » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:02 pm

Awesome more worthless crap to clutter up the dwindling space in my houses.

I really wish that in future all "rewards" would simply be claimable from the login window that way I can leave them there until I have a use for them.

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:27 pm

Monty Burns wrote:Awesome more worthless crap to clutter up the dwindling space in my houses.

I really wish that in future all "rewards" would simply be claimable from the login window that way I can leave them there until I have a use for them.
Some credits in this ... personally I add them to a backpack at my storage vendor 8)

oceanseleven
Novice Crafter

Post by oceanseleven » Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:06 pm

When I saw this in schem form, I thought, wow, I get to fly to my house from the starport and vice versa. Then I crafted it and saw how much the devs really love to screw us. I can now change the parts out on my ship from the comfort of my own home, something I do maybe once a year. Yippee! :roll:

Josh02886
Novice Crafter

Post by Josh02886 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:47 pm

Ok this was a huge dissapointment, but to play the devils advocate at least it's not broken right? :lol:

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:39 pm

Josh02886 wrote:Ok this was a huge dissapointment, but to play the devils advocate at least it's not broken right? :lol:
Welcome around Josh ... good to see new players around ... and certainly with the great laidback attitude as yours :)

/Zimoon

Allurbase
Novice Crafter

Post by Allurbase » Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:56 pm

It is useful for a number of applications, I find as a shipwright. I have 3 -- 1 in my vendor tent so people don't have to wait or outfit their ship when they get to their ship. My sales have picked up since I dropped that terminal.

Along the same lines, I have one next to my crafting station and in my "junkyard" of space parts. Again, this time, so my guildies can automgically manage their ship. Comes in handy when you're trying to squeeze a component into a tightly loaded out ship.
AllUrBase ArBelongTuoUs
DoM - Defenders of Monkeys
Card-carrying member of the Non-Factors' Alliance
Don't /quitlife, /respec instead

IGN Allurbase or Androh - Vendors: DoM Mart
SW of Mos Eisley, wp 2684 -5300 (Chilastra)

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:26 am

Allurbase wrote:It is useful for a number of applications, I find as a shipwright. I have 3 -- 1 in my vendor tent so people don't have to wait or outfit their ship when they get to their ship. My sales have picked up since I dropped that terminal.

Along the same lines, I have one next to my crafting station and in my "junkyard" of space parts. Again, this time, so my guildies can automgically manage their ship. Comes in handy when you're trying to squeeze a component into a tightly loaded out ship.
I believe you are perfectly right ... possibly I should swing myself up to space a bit more often 8)

It was just that first impression ... the week before we got that awesome mobile Bazaar terminal that we have wished for since eons back ... then seeing the pre-schematic item rush expectations sky-high only to either realize it when trying to use it ... or if anybody read the text at the schematic careful enough. It was not until we learned the schematic that reality was clear ... and I must admit that I did not read before trying :P

Zimoon