Congrats to Zimoon

Comments on the latest news about crafting and Star Wars Galaxies.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Re: Congrats to Zimoon

Post by Zimoon » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:34 am

Soxna_Burafett wrote:/tiphat

nothing to add that have not already been said.

Just something i'm wondering about, you must have at least 36 hours a day to do all the things you do for the community and still have time to play yourself and ... have a RL ... ?
My wife mumbles about divorce at times 8)

Tech Twin
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Tech Twin » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:11 pm

Gah, I just saw this! Stupid RL. Grats Zimoon. Deffinately a well earned honored.

The Namasoon Zoo as featured on Garva's "Home Show"; Nostalgia from SWG of Old!

Cerceuil
Forum Moderator

Post by Cerceuil » Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:20 am

congrats, brother...you have been a point in all the years that i was on ...that other site...and playing the game. you were a tremendous help to me many times and you probably had zero idea you were.

/bow3;
/cheer;

edit:
and as a side note...my boss is going to be touring your neck of the woods sometime over the next three weeks on his vacation to Europe.

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:55 am

Cerceuil wrote:congrats, brother...you have been a point in all the years that i was on ...that other site...and playing the game. you were a tremendous help to me many times and you probably had zero idea you were.

/bow3;
/cheer;

edit:
and as a side note...my boss is going to be touring your neck of the woods sometime over the next three weeks on his vacation to Europe.
C, if you feel that way I just have to say that it is the other way around, too, truly.

Depending on your boss' interests, personally I would take a one day trip from Stockholm Grand Hotel to Sandhamn and back. Ensure it is sunny and it is the steam-boat, enjoy the archipelago, stroll around the small island and get some bread at that old, local bakery out there, and dine at the way back, the steak is great. But that's me and how I relax for a day ;)

Zimoon