SWG - TCG Ewok Festival of Love - 02/06/2009

Comments on the latest news about crafting and Star Wars Galaxies.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

SWG - TCG Ewok Festival of Love - 02/06/2009

Post by Zimoon » Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:16 am

Original thread
Star Wars Galaxies™ Trading Card Game Ewok Festival of Love Scenario - 02/06/2009

LOVE LIKE THE EWOKS IN STAR WARS GALAXIES™ TRADING CARD GAME WITH AN ALL-NEW SCENARIO!

The Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game Ewok Festival of Love scenario begins February 10th.Just log in to the Star Wars Galaxies™ Trading Card Game, and give this free scenario a try! The first time you defeat the scenario you will receive:
  • One (1) Lady Valarian (2P9) promo card
  • The Small Indoor Fountain (2SWGP3) loot card
If you defeat the scenario again with a different avatar archetype, you'll receive an additional Lady Valarian promo card (limit 4)!

The Ewok Festival of Love scenario will only be available through Tuesday, February 16, 2009 at 3 p.m. PST, so don't miss out!

Monty Burns
Master Crafter

Re: SWG - TCG Ewok Festival of Love - 02/06/2009

Post by Monty Burns » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:19 pm

This was a surprisingly hard game to win by contrast to the xmas game they put in, I know a large number of people that were unable to complete it.

I think I won 1 out of about 25 attempts but that isnt surprising given I had no idea how to set up a winning deck.

Sac
Novice Crafter

Post by Sac » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:10 am

After several attempts on each of my accounts, which ended in abuse and disgust, I re-tweaked my deck to included better units and a better level 6 quest. I used Fate of the Galaxy (damage to opposing combatants each turn) on one account and I think it was March of the Tuskens (all cards cost -2 to use) on the other.

Both of these gives the owner (you) excellent benefits each round which turned the game around for me. The only drawback is that you have to get 3 quests completed yourself before it comes out. To do this I went heavier with units and abilities. I don't know wth I'm doing in the game half the time though, but this worked for me.

Other than that have a look at what's bringing you down and maybe change your avatar or revise your deck accordingly.

busymalla
Novice Crafter

Post by busymalla » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:19 am

Yeah, after trying several times to beat the scenario I just put the highest-level ability cards I had into my deck and concentrated on out-questing her.

Feralmonkey
Artisan Forum Moderator

Post by Feralmonkey » Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:34 pm

I managed to beat her 3 times, one time with a lot of luck, and twice with a serious high damage imperial deck, and a 'blitz' sith deck
Kerrimumykamm Former Master Jedi Ahazi
Feralmonkey Former Master Domestics Ahazi

Feralmonkey play tester of Basilisk on the EMU
Feralmonkey Master Rifles but doing the Hologrind on Exile of the EMU

I helped uncover the Stormtubber plot with Eevaa