Jenner and Fooman tool

Ideas and discussions on third party tools and utilities

Moderator: Forum Moderator

panino76
Intermediate Crafter

Re: Jenner and Fooman tool

Post by panino76 » Mon May 26, 2008 7:08 pm

Zimoon wrote:SWGAide will have an import feature for MyRes and any CSV file using MyRes' file format. That means, any spreadsheet (Excel et al) can write an output file that SWGAide will be able to import.

:)

/Zimoon
I've almost completed the last changes to the schematics selection (I don't want the users to be forced to see ALL the schematics related to the chosen profession, the ones that doesn't require experimentation can be hided)

There's an export option in the sheet, used to import/export the resource database between different versions of the tool, but I hadn't used it so I don't know what is the output format of the file, btw I can't see why the 2 tools shouldn't share the same db. Once zimoon will define and code the feature, I'll see if it's the case to adjust the export function in JnF.

Artax Wavingwalker

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Mon May 26, 2008 8:56 pm

In due time I can have a look at that export file, but possibly it is an Excel proprietary file. If not it would be possible to parse it.

This is the format from MyRes:
#Char,Res-Name,Res-Type,Res-ID,Menge,ER,CR,CD,DR,FL,HR,MA,OQ,SR,UT,PE,0
Zimoon,Itene,Bronzium Iron,brirn,354000,0,331,192,549,0,718,231,814,680,687,0,1

Char can be set to any character, Menge is German for amount, the trailing number is unclear and will not use it. Possibly it is a grade Wendano prvided the user to set, a 0 to 5 star resource. One resource entry a line.

/Zimoon

panino76
Intermediate Crafter

Post by panino76 » Wed May 28, 2008 9:43 pm

The tool is almost ready. Tonight I spent a good hour fixing small bugs, even if I can't say it's bug free :D

Currently there are no schematics for Munition Trader inside the worksheet; I'm waiting GU5 for them so that I'll provide an updated version.
If tomorrow I'll have enough time to make a decent post with detailed istructions I'll upload it (I have still to see on which site).

That's all for now.

Now let me make some instances with my guild :D...have fun 8)

Artax Wavingwalker

kbuegel
Novice Crafter

Post by kbuegel » Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:42 pm

Do you have a GU5 updated J&F tool yet? If not, I could help. I used to beta test for Fooman.

BTW, the last number after the stats on the export file was a 1 or 0, it was to indicate if the resource was OK to use as a generic resource. For instance, if you had a special pile of green diamond gemstone that you keep hidden away for special cases, then putting a 0 on the line meant that it could not be used for schematics that needed any crystaline gemstone. A 1 meant it was OK to use.