SWG Resource Tracker

Ideas and discussions on third party tools and utilities

Moderator: Forum Moderator

lauralana9
Novice Crafter

SWG Resource Tracker

Post by lauralana9 » Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:01 pm

I really like this program.. At the source forge website there are XML files for some of the other profession schematics. Can someone tell me how to import these?

I Dled a file called Schematicie.tar from what I could understand you need this to import the xml files. But what do I do with it. I tried extracting it with winrar but all I got was a file called Schematicie No file extension.

If its not possible to update SWGRT How about MYRes. There is a button, but where would I find the xml files? The ones I found wont work with MYRes.

Any hlep would be appreciated.

B

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Re: SWG Resource Tracker

Post by Zimoon » Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:19 pm

Is any of the files found at http://simongronlund.googlepages.com/swgresourcefiles helpful to you? Or is it anything else you need?

And welcome around :D

/Zimoon

Rommel
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Rommel » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:52 am

That program is pretty cool minus the lack of elite harvesters in the harvester calc and that it forces you to use the old swgcraft site.

lauralana9
Novice Crafter

Post by lauralana9 » Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:01 am

Zimoon wrote:Is any of the files found at http://simongronlund.googlepages.com/swgresourcefiles helpful to you? Or is it anything else you need?

And welcome around :D

/Zimoon
Yes thank you very much. I was able to get this into myres, any idea on the SWGResourcetracer prog. I honestly like this one better

B