Site suggestion - resource watch list?

Discussion and suggestions regarding the site and/or forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Vedauwoo
Novice Crafter

Site suggestion - resource watch list?

Post by Vedauwoo » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:56 pm

This may perhaps already be here and I just do not know how to use it....let me know, if so....

***IDEA***

I seem to always be craving a "personal watch list" when I visit the site. I have set up various filters and all.....but occasionally, I am looking for a few specific things....like one type of copper and one type of Gemstone....would it be incredibly difficult to get a tool added in to allow a "custom search" of a specific class of resource with specific "minimum" values for the stats? The idea would be something I could have saved here, like my filters, that could serve as a "quick check" on the most critical resources I would need at that time.

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Re: Site suggestion - resource watch list?

Post by Zimoon » Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:50 pm

Vedauwoo wrote:This may perhaps already be here and I just do not know how to use it....let me know, if so....

***IDEA***

I seem to always be craving a "personal watch list" when I visit the site. I have set up various filters and all.....but occasionally, I am looking for a few specific things....like one type of copper and one type of Gemstone....would it be incredibly difficult to get a tool added in to allow a "custom search" of a specific class of resource with specific "minimum" values for the stats? The idea would be something I could have saved here, like my filters, that could serve as a "quick check" on the most critical resources I would need at that time.
Not at the site but it is using and also supporting SWGCraft, see SWGAide, linked to in my signature :D

It has support for what you ask for and more, and more is in the works.

/Zimoon

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:48 pm

What you are saying is that you would like to be able to save searches (The settings) for later use?

Vedauwoo
Novice Crafter

Post by Vedauwoo » Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:51 pm

Sobuno wrote:What you are saying is that you would like to be able to save searches (The settings) for later use?
Yeah....so if I happen to be in need of a great "Polysteel Copper" and a "Talusian Fiberplast" and my current stocks are, say, 800 OQ / 600 SR......

This would be a utility where I would check the box on PS copper and input the minimum value for OQ and SR as what I have...then each time a "better" spawn comes along, it will be on a special page, or at the top of the list, etc.

RebelDawg
Apprentice Crafter

Post by RebelDawg » Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:32 pm

Doesn't JnF do this?