Current Resources Filter

Discussion and suggestions regarding the site and/or forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Daine Marras
Novice Crafter

Current Resources Filter

Post by Daine Marras » Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:07 am

Hey!

I need some help! Yesterday i added a lot Resources Filter on the Current Resources Site and now i would like to delete some of them. How can i do that?

Thx for help

Daine

Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator

Re: Current Resources Filter

Post by Savacc » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:12 pm

When you view the resources in "Current Resources" is there an option to "(Remove)" on far right hand side, just after your name is listed as the contributer?

It is my understanding that the person who contributed the resource has that option. All administraters/moderators of the site have that option for all resources. If you can not remove them yourself, please give us the details (Galaxy, name and class of resource) and one of us can remove them for you.

Ruh
Apprentice Crafter

Post by Ruh » Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:29 am

If I am not mistaken Daine is asking how to remove a user created resource filter. Filter being created by following this link: http://www.swgcraft.co.uk/dev/addrfilter.php

I too would like to know how to remove a resource filter.
Ruh [Bounty Hunter] - Ruh' [Smuggler] - Reh [Jedi] - Reh' [Spy] - Ryh [Medic] - Ryh' [Dancer] - Rih' [Commando] - 'Rih [Officer]
ShiodIndustries [Domestics] - ShiodInduztries [Engineer] - ShiodIndustriez [Architect] - ShiodInduztriez [Munitions]
Starsider

Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator

Post by Savacc » Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:44 am

OK, I have never noticed that feature. I dont see a way to delete one either, though I do see you can select "no filter".

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:03 am

Me neither, I can add a filter but there is no remove.

I would suggest a remove link or button at the page generated by the particular filter one want to remove, as I guess that is the easiest to implement as it can have the filter ID on the link or as a hidden value.

I guess we will have to wait until Sobuno is back from his well deserved vacation.

/Zimoon

Ruh
Apprentice Crafter

Post by Ruh » Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:16 pm

Savacc wrote:OK, I have never noticed that feature. I dont see a way to delete one either, though I do see you can select "no filter".
True. But it created an issue with me when I used it because I needed to edit the filter and seeing no obvious way to do it I thot if I gave it the same name it would overwrite the original. Obviously, I was wrong :lol:.

Its more of a small annoyance than anything. But the concept of the filter is great. I'm assuming it was something being worked on and plans for expansion later on.
Ruh [Bounty Hunter] - Ruh' [Smuggler] - Reh [Jedi] - Reh' [Spy] - Ryh [Medic] - Ryh' [Dancer] - Rih' [Commando] - 'Rih [Officer]
ShiodIndustries [Domestics] - ShiodInduztries [Engineer] - ShiodIndustriez [Architect] - ShiodInduztriez [Munitions]
Starsider

Slyvampy
Lead Developer

Post by Slyvampy » Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:56 am

This was a late feature added, I will look into this over the weekend.
Slyvampy
Founder, SWGCraft.org
http://www.swgcraft.org

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:38 am

Filters can now be removed by choosing them on the Current Resources page and then clicking the Remove Filter link next to it (After the page has refreshed that is)