Resource listing order

Discussion and suggestions regarding the site and/or forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Lasko
Novice Crafter

Resource listing order

Post by Lasko » Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:56 pm

Hi,
Have been away from the crafting scene for a little while, but used to be a fairly heavy contributor for chimaera. The way the listing is now is completly different to the way the survey tool presents it, ie. different order. Prolly being a bit pedantic but why did it change and can t be put bact to the way it was?? Its just really easy to miss stuff when updating.

Maybe this has been covered somewhere but theres nothing obvious in the posts i've look at.

Lasko:)
Lasko [RSG]

Newmoon
Novice Crafter

Re: Resource listing order

Post by Newmoon » Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:30 pm

Under preferences, you can drag and drop them into the order you want. I too prefer to have it in survey tool listing. I haven't tried using the ISD, though, so I don't know if the droids put it in a different order.

Slyvampy
Lead Developer

Post by Slyvampy » Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:26 pm

Lasko wrote:Hi,
Have been away from the crafting scene for a little while, but used to be a fairly heavy contributor for chimaera. The way the listing is now is completly different to the way the survey tool presents it, ie. different order. Prolly being a bit pedantic but why did it change and can t be put bact to the way it was?? Its just really easy to miss stuff when updating.

Maybe this has been covered somewhere but theres nothing obvious in the posts i've look at.

Lasko:)
Hey Lasko,

If you login to the Swgcraft Project Dev site, http://www.swgcraft.co.uk/dev/options.php and click Settings.

On settings on the 2nd tab click Page-specific and you can sort the order in which you like, and save.
Slyvampy
Founder, SWGCraft.org
http://www.swgcraft.org

daegon_bria
Novice Crafter

Post by daegon_bria » Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:49 pm

Newmoon wrote:Under preferences, you can drag and drop them into the order you want. I too prefer to have it in survey tool listing. I haven't tried using the ISD, though, so I don't know if the droids put it in a different order.
I just have to say i never noticed this feature before today and it is just well.... how you say UBER!