Errors on the resource page

Discussion and suggestions regarding the site and/or forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

HydroTek
Intermediate Crafter

Errors on the resource page

Post by HydroTek » Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:37 am

I cannot use the expand/collapse feature on the resource page, there are errors: Line 218, 462, 448, object expected.

Bloodfin: All Planets

Has something changed on the page?
If it's stuck :x ...force it ...if it breaks, :shock: you needed a new one anyway :)
Characters(Legends): HydroTek, Ditty, and Talo ..give a shout if you see me in game

Sobuno
Developer

Re: Errors on the resource page

Post by Sobuno » Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:54 am

As far as I remember, I haven't messed with the collapse/uncollapse functions on that page for a very long time...

My memory might be corrupted though

That said, I'll take a look at it someday soon hopefully

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:02 pm

I can't seem to find what's causing this.. When did it stop working?

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:04 pm

Okay, I was using some reserverd word as a variable name in a new function in JavaScript made for another page, which was what was causing this

HydroTek
Intermediate Crafter

Post by HydroTek » Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:06 pm

Thanks for looking into this problem, i'm surprised that no one had brought this to your attention before me. It had stopped working a few days back, ...I use the collapse function to get rid of the resources that i'm not interested in for the moment.

SWGCraft has been the best thing for my Engineer trader, I think without it he would be making a lot more junky stuff. The resource caps and percentages are what I find most valuable, when I first started my trader, I mined anything with a high concentration. I used what I needed and sold the rest on the vendors, some sold well and others did not, with SWGCraft I can understand why.

In my opionion SWGCraft is a most valuable tool for the beginning trader as well as a seasoned trader.
Thanks for all the good effort :D
If it's stuck :x ...force it ...if it breaks, :shock: you needed a new one anyway :)
Characters(Legends): HydroTek, Ditty, and Talo ..give a shout if you see me in game