Swiwo, Lokian Berry Fruit

Discussion and suggestions regarding the site and/or forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

xhara
Apprentice Crafter

Swiwo, Lokian Berry Fruit

Post by xhara » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:19 pm

Hello,

Can we get Swiwo, Lokian Berry Fruit removed for Reckoning, please? it's a typo, the correct one is Sriwo. Should also be correct on GH now so that it doesn't reoccur.

Thanks! :-)

Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator

Re: Swiwo, Lokian Berry Fruit

Post by Savacc » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:41 am

Oops, I screwed up and deleted the wrong one :oops: Sobuno probably knows how to retrieve it, but I don't. :cry: I did delete the misspelled resource too.

I added it back to your server manually, just now. The time available will be off by a day. I'm sorry, I just wasn't paying close enough attention.

Now that I think a tiny bit, if the stats are the same, I could have just renamed it. I should have done this earlier in the day and not just before I was going to bed.

xhara
Apprentice Crafter

Post by xhara » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:18 pm

Haha! that's ok. Thanks for your help :-) I could have just deleted mine and renamed the other, too

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:49 pm

Resources can only be "undeleted" by going into the database and re-adding them from the deletion logs.

Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator

Post by Savacc » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:16 am

xhara wrote:Haha! that's ok. Thanks for your help :-) I could have just deleted mine and renamed the other, too
If you reported it to our site, you can edit it and rename it, or remove it.

If someone else reported it (even swgparser) than it takes an admin to edit, rename or remove it. That is why you post it here to let one of us know.

I was just commenting that if I had been thinking quicker, after deleting the correctly spelled resource, I could have renamed the wrongly spelled resource instead of deleting them both and starting all over. Of course, if I had been thinking quicker, I would have deleted the bad resource and left the good resource in the first place. :mrgreen: