Quick Suggetsion

Submit ideas and suggestions on how we display, catalogue and export the schematics.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Post Reply
Sun-Tzu
Novice Crafter
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:15 pm
Location: Chimaera - SFR
Contact:

Quick Suggetsion

Post by Sun-Tzu » Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:12 am

Schematics being searchable by profession and Level as well as name. I know technically Chef is just a part of DG, but it would be nice ot be able to search by both...and not to leave out Artisan

And btw this is a great site. Only registered today but known of it's existence for some time. Really good work...

User avatar
Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator
Posts: 1199
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:45 pm
Location: Central Oregon

Re: Quick Suggetsion

Post by Savacc » Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:32 am

you're right we dont have that yet. Technically we are still in beta and this site is not finished yet, give us some more time :lol:

User avatar
Zimoon
Forum Moderator
Posts: 4817
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 6:55 am
Location: Stockholm, SE
Contact:

Re: Quick Suggetsion

Post by Zimoon » Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:34 am

Feel very welcome here, we appreciate your kind words and actually invite you and anybody to take part if you want to.

I guess what you ask for is what is planned for in the Profession wheel which is just now "not implemented yet".

One thing we need is lists of exactly at which level the traders "earn" each one schematic, skill, and ability.

Another thing that would be nice to get over time is how much base XP each one item gives, base then being without buff and in crafting mode (not practice mode).

Just my thoughts. I am not a Developer here, just a plain moderator.

/Z

Sun-Tzu
Novice Crafter
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:15 pm
Location: Chimaera - SFR
Contact:

Re: Quick Suggetsion

Post by Sun-Tzu » Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:59 am

Savacc wrote:you're right we dont have that yet. Technically we are still in beta and this site is not finished yet, give us some more time :lol:
Sorry I didn't mean to suggest you ought to do it right now...just an idea for the possible future...

User avatar
Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator
Posts: 1199
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:45 pm
Location: Central Oregon

Re: Quick Suggetsion

Post by Savacc » Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:13 am

Sun-Tzu wrote:
Savacc wrote:you're right we dont have that yet. Technically we are still in beta and this site is not finished yet, give us some more time :lol:
Sorry I didn't mean to suggest you ought to do it right now...just an idea for the possible future...
LOL, you'ld be surprised, sometimes we make a suggestion and it does happen that quick. Our lead developer says he is going on a vacation for few days, pffft :roll: :lol:

User avatar
Sobuno
Developer
Posts: 2589
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:17 am
Contact:

Re: Quick Suggetsion

Post by Sobuno » Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:32 am

Savacc wrote:Our lead developer says he is going on a vacation for few days, pffft :roll: :lol:
Slyvampy is? I know I am not (Being away for New Year's for me is only being away for the remainder of that day :))

Oh, and regarding the topic, yeah, it's something we've been planning to do for some time, just not gotten around to it.

-Sobuno

User avatar
Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator
Posts: 1199
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:45 pm
Location: Central Oregon

Re: Quick Suggetsion

Post by Savacc » Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:41 am

Oh, good to see you are back at work. :lol:

Rackle
Apprentice Crafter
Posts: 59
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:15 pm
Location: Baltimore, MD

Re: Quick Suggetsion

Post by Rackle » Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:30 am

Zimoon wrote:Feel very welcome here, we appreciate your kind words and actually invite you and anybody to take part if you want to.

I guess what you ask for is what is planned for in the Profession wheel which is just now "not implemented yet".

One thing we need is lists of exactly at which level the traders "earn" each one schematic, skill, and ability.

Another thing that would be nice to get over time is how much base XP each one item gives, base then being without buff and in crafting mode (not practice mode).

Just my thoughts. I am not a Developer here, just a plain moderator.

/Z
I made one, but never got any feedback. So I didn't proceed.

http://www.swgcraft.co.uk/forums/viewto ... p=359#p359
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests