NGE Schematics Data

Submit ideas and suggestions on how we display, catalogue and export the schematics.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

wzydhek
Apprentice Crafter

NGE Schematics Data

Post by wzydhek » Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:17 pm

I have sent the site ops an xml file with all the SWG Profession Schematics. It's been updated to Match NGE. If anyone wants a copy of the xml file let me know.

I used the SWGSchematics.xml file floating around and fully updated it with the current professions and schematic data. I also have the data in a SQL database, so I can generate an export file in almost any format you want.

I am planning on creating a web tool that will allow you to specify a schematic and it will show the entire tree of resources and components recursively and total resources needed to make that item. You will also be able to select/unselect optional components, and for those components that are grouped (Where a number of specific schematics will work for a component slot), there will be a drop-down to select which item you want for that slot, and include that in the total resource calculation.

I created such a web tool while back, but it's very out-dated and was a bit simple. The new one will be much better. Anyone know .NET (CSharp preferred) want to help with this?

Onyx
Chef Forum Moderator

Post by Onyx » Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:33 pm

For the chef schematics, does it use what displays on the tool for stat req's or what is actually correct? A number of the schems have incorrect displays. The correct numbers for every schematic can be found at the far right of the Food Chart. These have been verified.

I compiled a list of the incorrect ones in the current chef issues on the main SWG forums.

wzydhek
Apprentice Crafter

Post by wzydhek » Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:51 pm

I haven't worked with the chef items much, so I'm not sure.

Rackle
Apprentice Crafter

Post by Rackle » Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:35 pm

Could I get a copy of that file?

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:06 pm

I downloaded your file over at SWGCraft.com and am in the process of incorporating the data into our site.

Thanks!

wzydhek
Apprentice Crafter

Post by wzydhek » Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:38 am

More than welcome. I am in the process of compiling data on 'Multi-Use' slots.. Schematic Item slots that permit one of many other components or loot items. Such as A Mark V Booster can use any of 2 Booster Enhancements for each level I - V.

Each slot has a "name" such as Mark V Booster Enhancement. I would then have a list of of components for the Mark V Booster Enhancement slot.

As I am primarily a Structures Trader, and thus not a Chef, can anyone provide such lists for the food items?

wzydhek
Apprentice Crafter

Post by wzydhek » Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:43 am

A suggestion? Can you incorporate the same re-entrant routine for calculating resources that is used on swgcraft.com? Their schematic display shows the resources for each component and subcomponent as well in a tree, and the TOTAL resources is shown where your shopping list is. The one thing not taken into account on that site is when a Manufacturing schematic is required for components and/or subcomponents.

Let me know if I can be of some assistance, as I had a rudimentary one set up using ASP and a MSSQL database (and tree view component) at one time.

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:53 am

wzydhek wrote:A suggestion? Can you incorporate the same re-entrant routine for calculating resources that is used on swgcraft.com? Their schematic display shows the resources for each component and subcomponent as well in a tree, and the TOTAL resources is shown where your shopping list is. The one thing not taken into account on that site is when a Manufacturing schematic is required for components and/or subcomponents.

Let me know if I can be of some assistance, as I had a rudimentary one set up using ASP and a MSSQL database (and tree view component) at one time.
As it says on the page, it is not finished yet :) And the above was actually what I was going to work on later today/tomorrow.

"The one thing not taken into account on that site is when a Manufacturing schematic is required for components and/or subcomponents."
I don't understand this part though ^^ Care to give an example?

wzydhek
Apprentice Crafter

Post by wzydhek » Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:35 pm

Sure.. For example the Heavy Mineral Mining Installation requires 2 identical Generator Turbines, 6 identical Small Structure Storage Modules, and 2 identical Ore Mining Units.

The identical keyword means that the components must be "from a factory crate" or in game logic, have the same serial number. The only way to do this is to make a run of those items in a factory. This requires a Manufacturer Schematic.

The Manufacturer Schematic is the equivalent of making one of those components (for the schematic itself). So the above item would require additional resources in order to make a Manufacturing Schematic for a Generator Turbine, a Small Structure Storage Module, and an Ore Mining Unit.

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:38 pm

wzydhek wrote:Sure.. For example the Heavy Mineral Mining Installation requires 2 identical Generator Turbines, 6 identical Small Structure Storage Modules, and 2 identical Ore Mining Units.

The identical keyword means that the components must be "from a factory crate" or in game logic, have the same serial number. The only way to do this is to make a run of those items in a factory. This requires a Manufacturer Schematic.

The Manufacturer Schematic is the equivalent of making one of those components (for the schematic itself). So the above item would require additional resources in order to make a Manufacturing Schematic for a Generator Turbine, a Small Structure Storage Module, and an Ore Mining Unit.
Yeah, that's correct, I didn't think of that myself either. Will find a way to implement that.

Btw. I need to know what component this is: http://www.swgcraft.co.uk/dev/viewschem ... p?schem=59 "Requires 1 bkitchgl" Can't find that ID on SWGCraft. Other than that, I have incorporated all other IDs into our system

wzydhek
Apprentice Crafter

Post by wzydhek » Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:41 pm

Bacta Kit Charge Loader

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:25 pm

Added the resources showing for components and subcomponents.... Have to think how to incorporate the manufacturing schematic (And how to let the user know it in a easily understood way) resources, so I won't incorporate that today.

-Sobuno

wzydhek
Apprentice Crafter

Post by wzydhek » Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:36 pm

In regards to the resource id's, I have a complete list of the Resource Tree along with the associated ResourceID that is used on SWGCraft.com if you want it.

just pm me your email address and I will send it (in excel format). The file will show all the resource tree along with min/max stats for each, and the swgcraftid

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:23 pm

wzydhek wrote:In regards to the resource id's, I have a complete list of the Resource Tree along with the associated ResourceID that is used on SWGCraft.com if you want it.

just pm me your email address and I will send it (in excel format). The file will show all the resource tree along with min/max stats for each, and the swgcraftid
Hmm, come to think of it, we might even have a file with that information lying around, I'll check but if we haven't got it, I'll PM you

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:28 pm

Found the file and updated most of the resources.

However, the following was not found:

swgcraft_id
acar
acid
acry
acyn
admn
airn
amet
aobi
aorm
apet