Wanted: Link to "next"

Submit ideas and suggestions on how we display, catalogue and export the schematics.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Wanted: Link to "next"

Post by Zimoon » Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:17 pm

Just browsing schematics and I find that a tiny link "next" would be just great to go to next schematic in alphabetical order. No need for a back really as that is built-in in the web browser.

I don't know if it is even possible to have it so if a user begins with selecting a profession (from the existing drop downs) the next would just refer to the next based on that choice.

/Zimoon

Sobuno
Developer

Re: Wanted: Link to "next"

Post by Sobuno » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:01 pm

Zimoon wrote:Just browsing schematics and I find that a tiny link "next" would be just great to go to next schematic in alphabetical order. No need for a back really as that is built-in in the web browser.
Might be possible

I don't know if it is even possible to have it so if a user begins with selecting a profession (from the existing drop downs) the next would just refer to the next based on that choice.
Impossible unless we transfer more data from page to page

/Zimoon

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:35 pm

Added Previous and Next buttons to the View Schematic page. They just go to the previous/next schematic in alphabetical order and do not take into account what filters you may have used to find the first schematic (I.e. what professions you chose or what letter).

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:43 am

Sobuno wrote:Added Previous and Next buttons to the View Schematic page. They just go to the previous/next schematic in alphabetical order and do not take into account what filters you may have used to find the first schematic (I.e. what professions you chose or what letter).
Awesome :D

/Zimoon