Adding in resources and stats

Submit ideas and suggestions on how we display, catalogue and export the resources.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Re: Adding in resources and stats

Post by Zimoon » Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:06 pm

Ibaum wrote:
Rommel wrote: If you don't want to wait the 6-month buy one, these are so AWASOME!!
Once you go 30k crate you don't go back :P
Those things are sold for 20-40 mil credits on my server. I either wait for 9 months or I buy one, as some of us didn't understand the benefit they gave. I remember thinking to myself "But what if I get a resource I don't want? What if they give me, a structures trader, a crate full of wild corn?" Wish I had known then what I know now.
"Everyone makes their mistakes," said the hedgehog, dismounting the scrubbing-brush ;)

/Zimoon

TimeLorde
Novice Crafter

Post by TimeLorde » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:53 pm

Zimoon wrote:
Ibaum wrote:
Rommel wrote: If you don't want to wait the 6-month buy one, these are so AWASOME!!
Once you go 30k crate you don't go back :P
Those things are sold for 20-40 mil credits on my server. I either wait for 9 months or I buy one, as some of us didn't understand the benefit they gave. I remember thinking to myself "But what if I get a resource I don't want? What if they give me, a structures trader, a crate full of wild corn?" Wish I had known then what I know now.
"Everyone makes their mistakes," said the hedgehog, dismounting the scrubbing-brush ;)

/Zimoon
Heheh, I bet the hedgehog waited until after he was finished.

ziso
Novice Crafter

Post by ziso » Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:47 am

I just learnt how to use a crate of free resources to check spawns of resources so where ive done the odd addition now and again to the site, expect alot more from me to come.
On Farstar server

ziso

Rommel
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Rommel » Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:57 am

ziso wrote:I just learnt how to use a crate of free resources to check spawns of resources so where ive done the odd addition now and again to the site, expect alot more from me to come.
On Farstar server

ziso
Did you learn about Interplanetary Survey Droids what SWGAide can do to help you too?

My little guide on ISD's and SWGAide